Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inferno 11 - 7/8/2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Red350

No
    :(

what time you off? Beers after? Pravda?

I'm 4-9, so I'll probably turn up but not enter, since I'll need to be gone by 3.

Also working the next morning at 7 so no beers either :(

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

No
    chueytoo wrote: »
    beware of mokoto ^^

Looking forward to some Makoto mirrors with yourself. :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

No
    Red350 wrote: »
    I'm 4-9, so I'll probably turn up but not enter, since I'll need to be gone by 3.

but... Guile theme!

No

but... Guile theme!

I'm afraid this is a predicament that even classic fighting game music can't solve.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

No
    Nonsense. Think about it.

That gives you plenty of time to be put out in groups!

• Advertisement

No
    Cobelcog wrote: »
    That gives you plenty of time to be put out in groups!

Yea but I'm worried I may fluke my way out of groups like last time :P

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭CrossBreed

I'm working on saturday, I hate my job :(

Ditto. Lamepops. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Yea but I'm worried I may fluke my way out of groups like last time :P

No chance. I'm in charge of groups again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Hey guys, pretty annoyed about this as I'm missing out on all the SVB fun too, but I won't be able to make it this Saturday. This is an important event for us being the 1st held outside XGC and that. Its a landmark event!

Really wanted to be there, was real hyped for it. RL stuff is fucking me up though. Sorry to say I probably won't be very active for the next few weeks in general. :(

I hope everything goes well and I wish everyone the best.

Sorry lads.

@ Farz, good to see you bringing the hype. There was a serious lack of hype back when you were in active. Nice to see it back on form :p

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

No
    Hope everything's okay Sisko, see you at the next one. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

No
    the farz classic, create hype on boards then not show up to the event :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

I had big plans this weekend, but they've been postponed. I thought for ages that I wouldn't be at this, but now it's looking likely.

As a result, I haven't been following this thread too closely.

Whereabouts and when is this on?

I've had a cursory glance and couldn't make head nor tail of it...!

Also, is there a bar nearby that shows football?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

It's on in Space 54 tomorrow. That's in Smithfield Square. Directly across from the Smithfield Luas Station.

Groups will kick off at 12. So you should aim to be there at 11:30 at the latest. After that I'll do my best to squeeze you in but I can't guarantee it.

The above counts for everyone. If you're worried about being late, PM me for my number and text me on the day if you're definetely on the way. I can then put you into a group.

Oh and I'm not aware of a handy pub offhand. Having said that it's Dublin and it's doubtful that it's too far from a pub.

No
    Orim wrote: »
    It's on in Space 54 tomorrow. That's in Smithfield Square. Directly across from the Smithfield Luas Station.

Groups will kick off at 12. So you should aim to be there at 11:30 at the latest. After that I'll do my best to squeeze you in but I can't guarantee it.

The above counts for everyone. If you're worried about being late, PM me for my number and text me on the day if you're definetely on the way. I can then put you into a group.

Oh and I'm not aware of a handy pub offhand. Having said that it's Dublin and it's doubtful that it's too far from a pub.

There's one accross the road. Remember the one chunkis disappread into for about 6 hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

No
    lets not go into any bars in smithfield please, town is only 2 luas stops away

No
    Placebo wrote: »

Memory like a fish.

PRAVDA. :)

Must make thread...

Placebo wrote: »
    Derby County F.C. against the hated Leeds bastards....I'd drink in hell to see that game.

Derby TV spots are rarer than Haley's comet....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

No
    Orim wrote: »

I have a football managers thing this morning. Came up at the last second. It's under 9's so I can't let down the kids.

But I should be in by 12. Cutting it close but I should be there.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

No
    Ouch my head I have a blazing hangover, drank far too much cheap booze last night, it's fry time that should recover me enough for the Hype?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

No
    Just woke up to NO WATER in my apartment :(

Gonna have to wash myself with bottled water or something. I'll probably be a bit late due to this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

No
    animaX wrote: »
    Just woke up to NO WATER in my apartment :(

Gonna have to wash myself with bottled water or something. I'll probably be a bit late due to this

go to a car wash and hose yourself down :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

No
    Wont be in till near 1.

****ing bus.

Sorry guys.....

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

No
    Great day today, loads of fun.

1st Cobelcog
    2nd AnimaX
    3rd Kirby
    4th GorySnake

Sorry Cobelcog, couldnt keep my promise of our grand finals match

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

No
    Chris took it again. :p Terry reset the final which was cool though. Couple of nice video's taken too. Get cracking Doomie . :D

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

How many attended?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

No
    Pity I couldn't make this, sleep cycle being messed up and dehydration from that burst water pipe is a bad combo. Hope it was a good event anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

No
    Azza wrote: »
    How many attended?

If my math and memory are correct there was 30 people there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Good Stuff Gory. Pissed i couldnt make this either.

What was The new Venue like?
    Can you recall the top 8 or 16 if your memory is up to it.
    Fair play to Terry though..evil, evil Rufus you have there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Venue was great I thought, acres of space and even made for a smashing atmosphere for the final round of fights. The final was EPIC :D

Advertisement