Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Ash Park and Ride

Options
  • 12-07-2010 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Hope someone can help me out here. I know Black Ash is in the general vicinity of the Kinsale Rd roundabout but could anyone give me exact directions? Is it near Harvey Normans?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭sham2

Hope someone can help me out here. I know Black Ash is in the general vicinity of the Kinsale Rd roundabout but could anyone give me exact directions? Is it near Harvey Normans?
    In layman's terms...
    From the south...From the kinsale roundabout take the exit for the Old Kinsale rd. ~300m Pass Harvey Normans on the left. ~150m At the next lights take a right and the Black Ash is on your right. The only other way is from the city is to go through Turners Cross ~2kms and head out past Woodies DIY until you come to the next set of lights on the Old Kinsale rd. Turn left. Black Ash is on your right. You can't turn into it from the South Ring road (buses only) heading south unless your coming from the Kinsale roundabout heading towards town at the lights in front of the dump.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Out of curiosity...,.what would that be in non-laymans terms exactly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jeancttr

Does anyone know how busy the black ash park and ride gets? Is there always spaces available?

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

It's basically behind DPL on the Kinsale Road, and i think there is amble parking there in general.

• Advertisement
Advertisement