Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fujifilm z35- damaged screen

• 12-07-2010 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hay guys

First time on Boards!!:D I broke the screen on my fujifilm z35 at oxegen yday..raging!! was wondering does anybody know is it worth fixing or should i just replace it eventually? there is a black circular ink leak in the centre... i had it in my back pocket thinking it was safer than leaving it on campsite....:mad:.

THanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

It probably would be cheaper to replace camera than get a new screen, unfortunately.
    Just saw a Nikon 8 megapixel point and shoot for 79 euro with a 2 gig card in Sam Macauley's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 conther

i was afraid of that ...lucky cameras are coming down in price..thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭hbr

conther wrote: »
    Hay guys

Welcome to the forum.
    I broke the screen on my fujifilm z35 at oxegen yday..raging!! was wondering does anybody know is it worth fixing or should i just replace it eventually?

If you have a steady hand and a keen eye, replacement screens are
    about €23 on eBay. Otherwise you may as well buy a new camera.

It might be worth while carefully dismantling the camera just to
    see if it would be a difficult job. You have nothing to lose at this
    stage.

Advertisement