Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reef flip flops

Options
  • 12-07-2010 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭

hows it going folks? i had a pair of these legendary reef mick fanning flip flops but i broke one and now i only have the flip. it was a sad day and because i loved my flip flops i cried lots of tears. however, believing that what doesn't kill us can only make us stronger i have decided to move on and start another relationship with a new pair (shallow, i know, but i have to do this). alas the local surf shops cannot help me fulfil this dream as they dont stock them anymore. so folks, can they be had in your neck of the woods? and if so, where is your neck of the woods?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

kodute wrote: »

oh the mirth. anyhoo, while that google thing was funny once, some time last year, do you honestly think i didn't have a look online? are you really that naive?
    i was looking for an irish shop for all the reasons people usually look for an irish shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

longshanks wrote: »
    oh the mirth. anyhoo, while that google thing was funny once, some time last year, do you honestly think i didn't have a look online? are you really that naive?
    i was looking for an irish shop for all the reasons people usually look for an irish shop.

They are just flip flops - buy two for a tenner somewhere and save yourself 40 ro 50 euros, for what they are charging they'd need to come with a bj. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭kodute

Someone had a bowlful of piss-soaked cornflakes this morning! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Low Pockets

hows it going folks? i had a pair of these legendary reef mick fanning flip flops but i broke one and now i only have the flip. it was a sad day and because i loved my flip flops i cried lots of tears. however, believing that what doesn't kill us can only make us stronger i have decided to move on and start another relationship with a new pair (shallow, i know, but i have to do this). alas the local surf shops cannot help me fulfil this dream as they dont stock them anymore. so folks, can they be had in your neck of the woods? and if so, where is your neck of the woods?

thanks

Used you really open beer with them?

I had a preference for rainbow slaps.

• Advertisement

They are just flip flops - buy two for a tenner somewhere and save yourself 40 ro 50 euros, for what they are charging they'd need to come with a bj. :p

i will fight you. they are more than just flip flops, ridiculously comfy and they have a bottle opener in the sole
    kodute wrote: »
    Someone had a bowlful of piss-soaked cornflakes this morning! ;)

it was special k actually, but yeah, piss-soaked

So you'd actually open a bottel of beer with something you've been walking all over the place in stepping on god knows what! - explains a few things

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

They suck big time

laugh.gif

rodento wrote: »
    They suck big time

laugh.gif

So does your ..... ok let's not go there:rolleyes:

so does anyone know if their local shops are stocking them or not??

• Advertisement

so does anyone know if their local shops are stocking them or not??

Does anybody care :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Cecil Mor

Seriously OP, at what level of bolix are you operating at???

Cecil Mor wrote: »
    Seriously OP, at what level of bolix are you operating at???

is your name really cecil?

Advertisement