Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New emyvale bypass proposals

Options
  • 12-07-2010 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

I believe there were proposals for the new emyvale bypass on display in the four seasons last week. Two of the planned routes go through my house. obviously I'm distraught. What can I do to prevent it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭writhen

Each of the proposed routes on the map represents a strip of about 700m wide so it is likely that if your house looks as if it is on one of the routes they should be able to avoid it. They only need 45-50m for the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Flimbos

OP - I've just seen your message now. As far as I know there was a meeting on this last night in Glaslough. You can find more info on the proposals here http://www.monaghan.ie/websitev2/roads/N2Clontibret/1stPublicConsultation.html

Monaghan County Council are accepting submissions on this until August 6th (next Friday).

Advertisement