Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Considering building a gaming rig.

Options
  • 12-07-2010 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,547 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, originally I was just gonna get a laptop with good gaming specs as I wanted something to combine gaming with college stuff, but gaming laptops seem quite heavy to carry around and pretty dear. So was thinking I might get a laptop for stuff like browsing and college stuff and then do a gaming rig. I'd be willing to budget about €800-€900 for the desktop but that would have to include a monitor, keyboard and mouse. Would get speakers or whatever else down the line. Don't really know a lot about computers but I know a guy who would help me put it together, just need the componetns really. I'd probably use the desktop for some applications to do with photoshop and video editing as well if that's gonna be a factor. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭gamer_Niall

I'm building my own too you will get a lot of help here I didn't know much about what parts to get either =)

I've picked my parts and ordered them thanks to these guys. good luck

Advertisement