Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIRE!

Options
  • 12-07-2010 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭

Big fire on Cecil street apparently??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Upper or Lower?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 sbros002

any one hurt?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

dunno, mate mentioned it on fb..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Some of those old buildings could catch pretty badly.
    Hope it's nothing too serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭wylo

drove passed the end of this last night, i saw a good bit of smoke alright, firemen seemed in good spirits though so I presumed everything was ok.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

wylo wrote: »
    drove passed the end of this last night, i saw a good bit of smoke alright, firemen seemed in good spirits though so I presumed everything was ok.

what building was it??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

wylo wrote: »

Was going to post this earlier but was worried it was bad form....... But if the Firemen are cool with the scene.......

- I presume CCSL was there taking pictures of the Balloons, Face-Painters and Candy Floss?????

Advertisement