Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rental accommodation scheme

Options
  • 12-07-2010 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

i would like to know if anybody in ras has being able to get a transfer to other accommodation before 4 year lease is up
    I have serious problems with pub beside me with beer garden shouting and roaring untill 3am weekends have tried talking to owner of pub but a waste of time so could i get a transfer somewhere else

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

calf wrote: »
    i would like to know if anybody in ras has being able to get a transfer to other accommodation before 4 year lease is up
    I have serious problems with pub beside me with beer garden shouting and roaring untill 3am weekends have tried talking to owner of pub but a waste of time so could i get a transfer somewhere else

His liquor license should by law be posted in the bar, see when it expires and the next time you complain, tell him that when his license comes up for renewal that you will be making a formal objection citing nuisance and unlicenced opening hours, that should put the wind up.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭calf

pub has late licence untill 2.30am weekends dont know how they got it in residential area who could i complain too I would like to move if possible but dont know if i can break lease beacause of noise

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Was the pub there when you moved into the apartment?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭calf

pub was there but no planning permission for beer garden was told pub would have to stop useing it but turns out it was in use for over 7 years so going through the courts now it just seems to go on and on

Advertisement