Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The sexiest person you've EVER pulled!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

... before it came to a stop?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

sesna wrote: »
    Notice that seems to be a trend with alot of women.

Unapproachable, stuck up in their younger days and become more laid back as they get older. I wonder is it related to their fading beauty/youth.

Fading? I'm only 25! I hope not! In fact I like to think I look better now than I did then. I've gotten curves, and a fashion sense (why, oh why did my friends let me out in some of the get-ups I wore as an 18 year old? Fockers!)

As I said, I let it happen once and never again, lesson learned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

*Reads thread - adds a few alleged females to the promiscuous column.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

A 31 year-old nurse on my brother's stag weekend when I was 18. Unbelievable AND she made me a fry the next morning!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭starlit

laugh wrote: »
    *Reads thread - adds a few alleged females to the promiscuous column.

eh you can cross me off that list if you don't mind!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭ShearerGeordie

I am so proud of everyone here

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Cullen82

Little over 10 years ago - she was my first :o

Not only stunning, we were friends/seeing each other and for a while & she was one of the nicest persons I had ever met - For TEN YEARS I looked back at this girl with regret until......

Completely out of the blue she got in touch with me last year and I met up with her. I could'nt believe it, we had a great night but her looks & popularity seemed to have gone to her head and I couldnt believe how much of a See You Next Tuesday she was............Probably shouldnt have slept with her that night:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

me moth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

My OH. I was amazed too; I fancied him since I was a teenager but didn't do anything about it because I was sure he wouldn't be interested but a couple of years ago I gathered my courage, asked myself what was the worst that could happen, and went for it. I still can't believe my luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Your ma.

Or your sister, can't decide!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

omen80 wrote: »
    My girlfriend...........although I did pull a former miss world once while in Italy.... 1988 winner from Iceland, Linda something....
    Hmmmmmm

Linda Pétursdóttir (born December 27, 1969) is a former Miss World from Iceland. She is now a business woman running Baðhúsið, The Bath House, a ladies-only health spa. After a period in Vancouver, Canada, she has returned to her native Iceland and given birth to a daughter Isabella. The daughter's father has not been publicly revealed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

steve06 wrote: »
    Your ma.

Or your sister, can't decide!

Thanks, We're a good looking family :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Carlos_Ray

A Canadian actress called Laura Bertram. Had no idea who she was. She had to put on one of her films to convince me she was a real actress. The film was crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Sure I could give a name but you wouldn't know her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,594 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Andrea Corr. A looong time ago. I was young and drunk. She's easy. A match made in heaven! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Scuid Mhór

phill106 wrote: »
    Hmmmmmm

Linda Pétursdóttir (born December 27, 1969) is a former Miss World from Iceland. She is now a business woman running Baðhúsið, The Bath House, a ladies-only health spa. After a period in Vancouver, Canada, she has returned to her native Iceland and given birth to a daughter Isabella. The daughter's father has not been publicly revealed.

sounds like omen80 has some explaining to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

Carlos_Ray wrote: »
    A Canadian actress called Laura Bertram. Had no idea who she was. She had to put on one of her films to convince me she was a real actress. The film was crap.
    http://www.laura-bertram.com/gallery/albums/wallpapers/1366/laura-bertram-2-1366.jpg
    Well done sir!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

The bird I am currently seeing. Met her in Café en Seine (Dublin) about a month ago.

I am totally punching above my weight like... But you know when you are just on fire the night you are trying to chat them up and you couldn't put a foot wrong... I was well proud of myself...

Subsequent dates have gone very well and I've even got a few calls and texts as she is abroad at the moment.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

A former Miss Ireland (modesty and misplaced chivalry prevents me from disclosing the name) was the best known, but the hottest is someone completely different.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭j1974

mr biazzi wrote: »
    My girlfriend funnily enough.

oh you!!!! and thank god for internet dating eh???? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭Trashbat

Carlos_Ray wrote: »

Haha! The chick from Ready Or Not (not the Hairy Italian one, the other one)

Thats awesome! Dude........TEACH ME!

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Mine was a German guy, ignored his advances at first, then my mate said to go over cause he was MINT, so I did and about 20/25 mins later, panned out on his bed :pac: First time I've ever done that and he was FIT and good and I really should of texted him back now that I think of it.

was he a foxes glacier MINT!!!!! you should have txt him realy, you're right. I think when you give someone crabs, the least you owe them is a TXT heads up "get yourself down the clinic", its common courtesy. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

Not sure if she's the hottest but she's defo the most famous

I was with Nadine Coyle at a junior disco the the Oasis in Co. Monaghan when I was younger (although it was called shifting then!)

I was about 15 at the time, think she was 15 or 16 as well. That accent done it for me!!

Also the fact that she's fit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

I was with Nadine Coyle at a junior disco the the Oasis in Co. Monaghan when I was younger (although it was called shifting then!)

I was about 15 at the time, think she was 15 or 16 as well.

Was that around the time she got kicked out of being in Six?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

Not sure if she's the hottest but she's defo the most famous

I was about 15 at the time, think she was 15 or 16 as well. That accent done it for me!!

Also the fact that she's fit!

So she wasn't sure of her age then either?:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Apart from my gf who is obviously the sexiest women in the world. (that should cover that)

In school when I was but 16 with my scraggly greasy long hair, a very, very hot girl took a liking to me. She was a year below me and passed me a few notes outside class, surprisingly filthy considering she had never even talked to me. Ended with a bit of a snog when I walked her home one day then got blanked on the Monday. Easy come, easy go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

efb wrote: »
    Gorgeous guy in Lille, after ten minutes small talk in the bar he was like, "so we go to your hotel, for the sex?". me: "Drink Up"

He was useless in bed!

Eamon Dunphy??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

Ha I dunno what age she was at the time. I just remember seeing her on the auditions for Six! Didn't think she's end up that famous at all!

• Advertisement

NothingMan wrote: »
    She was a year below me and passed me a few notes outside class, surprisingly filthy considering she had never even talked to me. Ended with a bit of a snog when I walked her home one day then got blanked on the Monday.

She sent you filthy notes and all you did was snog her? Did you even try for anything else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Dr. Zeus

antodeco wrote: »
    Andrea Corr. A looong time ago. I was young and drunk. She's easy. A match made in heaven! :D

I happen to know Andrea and she is a lady with class unlike you sir.
    Just because she's famous you think you can post **** like that. Would you like someone using your name posting that you were a complete asshole. Not cool at all.

Cullen82 wrote: »
    Little over 10 years ago - she was my first :o

Not only stunning, we were friends/seeing each other and for a while & she was one of the nicest persons I had ever met - For TEN YEARS I looked back at this girl with regret until......

Completely out of the blue she got in touch with me last year and I met up with her. I could'nt believe it, we had a great night but her looks & popularity seemed to have gone to her head and I couldnt believe how much of a See You Next Tuesday she was............Probably shouldnt have slept with her that night:eek:

you shudve had bumsex with her, ohhhhhh the indignity of it all!!!! unless of course she loves bumsex, in which case you did miss out you foooool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

steve06 wrote: »
    She sent you filthy notes and all you did was snog her? Did you even try for anything else?

Yes, I tried to have sex with a 15 year old on a nice walk home from school! :rolleyes:

I feel dirty for using the roll eyes, I'll wash but i'll never be clean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Finn Media

Probably a girl from Termonfeckin.. unbelievably beautiful she was

I've been with a few gorgeous girls but my inability to accept that they like me has led to my demise
    My ex is from there, whats her name

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Dr. Zeus wrote: »
    Just because she's famous you think you can post **** like that. Would you like someone using your name posting that you were a complete asshole. Not cool at all.

Afternoon Jim......

A few years ago in town my gf turned a corner and walked into her, said sorry and walked off. Under her breath Andrea muttered "stupid bitch".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Dr. Zeus

kfallon wrote: »
    Afternoon Jim......

LOL:D Now that's a different story! I'll save you the details!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Finn Media wrote: »
    My ex is from there, whats her name

Termonfeckin has more than 1 female inhabitant =p

I wouldn't post her name tbh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

my current GF by a country mile is the sexiest woman I've ever pulled. Still dumbfounded I managed it :)

+1 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Eamon Dunphy??

No I'm not eamon dunphy! Lille not lilies!

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭BLACKEN

Possible jealous husband???:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

j1974 wrote: »
    was he a foxes glacier MINT!!!!! you should have txt him realy, you're right. I think when you give someone crabs, the least you owe them is a TXT heads up "get yourself down the clinic", its common courtesy. :)

Is that your not so subtle way of calling me whore?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭leg

7 pages and not a reply from Biggins yet...... madness

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,173 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I met her myself on a couple of occasions a few years back now and found her to be noticeably nice as a person.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭rodgered

That you Jim?? You must be lost,

Here ya go

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=576

Balls, didnt read the full thread! Was beat to it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

rodgered wrote: »
    That you Jim?? You must be lost,

Here ya go

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=576

Balls, didnt read the full thread! Was beat to it!

Don't worry.. it wasn't funny anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

j1974 wrote: »

Why would you need to go to the clinic for crabs? There are shampoo's for that crap. Also Protip: people without hair there don't get crabs. AFAIK (wiki says far less likely...thank fcuk for that then! :D )
    Vinta81 wrote: »
    Is that your not so subtle way of calling me whore?

Wait...he paid you and he was really good looking? Dudette, you hit the jackpot! :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement