Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ride on cutting deck belt?.

Options
  • 12-07-2010 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭

hi all my partner crd-125 ride on mower cutting deck belt came off today,i was cutting very heavey grass and there was quite a bit of smoke coming from the cutting deck belt.

so i stopped the mower and had a look the belt was off,i tryed putting it back on but its a no go,the belt is to big now,it must have stretched(is that possible?).

i tryed the adjusters on the cutting deck but the belt still won,t fit,its way to loose.

my question is how do i know what size cutting deck belt i need?. 36 or 42 ?.

and will any belt from another ride on mower work,provided its the correct size?.any help would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement