Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milk

Options
  • 12-07-2010 11:48pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Don't know if anyone has posted about this previously, but is anyone going to Milk in August. I missed Oxegen so I'd love to go.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

it doesnt appear, apparently, to be selling all that well but i might be wrong- that was just the grapevine talking. however considering the lineup if you're going to expect oxegen, you'll be disappointed!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I've seen the artists lineup and there's no comparison to Oxegen, but there's still a few I'd like to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

I actually love the line up:) would love to go

Advertisement