Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G Soc 16 with accesories

Options
  • 13-07-2010 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, have this awesome gun for yous! Never skirmished. Bought about a year ago as i liked the look of it. Too heavy for me at almost 4kg's. Just plinked with. Perhaps 1000rds through it. Not a single scratch on the gun or the mags! Shoots 320-328fps. Excellant range and accuracy as per m14's! ROF is very good even with an 8.4v battery. Full working excellent condition. Includes the original box and manual etc. Also included is the original mag(450rds), 2 extra CA 450rd mags, 8.4v 3300mah battery, M14 rifle case. The pic shows a 1500mah battery but a 3300 is included but is in my friends house. Any questions please ask! Asking 350 no lower. Might be interested in something high end, just post what you got! Thanks for looking! Based in Dubln 13.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Irishmaster

Will also include a brand new GnP 3point sling! Also a Brand New Proto full face paintball mask! All included in price!

Advertisement