Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head = Melted

• 13-07-2010 5:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭

Tattoo planned
    Know what i want, where i want it, who i want to do it etc etc.

The actual artist of the painting said he cant wait to see it as a tattoo.
    The tattoo artist seems to be looking forward to doing it and wants to finish it at the Dublin Convention in October.
    He says i will need a few sessions before hand and would prefer if it was down to a couple of hours by the time the Convention comes round

Sounds fair enough to me but only problem is i haven't got the money right now and will need at least 3 sessions before the convention.

Planning on a holiday for September so money is going towards that.
    So.. where can i get the money from to get it started now or would i fit in 3 sessions in 6 weeks before the convention (considering i'll need a couple of weeks before the convention to heal i doubt it)

Any Ideas T&P's?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭NikNakOoo

Dare I say credit card? Or maybe ask the artist if you can do some sort of payment plan? Half upfront/ half at completion? I'd imagine during these times that people may be more willing to help you out if you're upfront and honest. :confused:

Best of luck with it. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

NikNakOoo wrote: »
    Dare I say credit card? Or maybe ask the artist if you can do some sort of payment plan? Half upfront/ half at completion? I'd imagine during these times that people may be more willing to help you out if you're upfront and honest. :confused:

Best of luck with it. :)

have no CC so thats a no go for me
    If i had half up front i'm sure he'd be ok with that
    only problem is affording the half up front
    thanks for the input though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

tattoos cost alot of money and i don't think you should damage your finances to get one to be honest. don't get a credit card to pay for one if you can't pay it off in full immediately, the interest would be huge.

if the artist is interested in finishing the work at the convention then perhaps start some sort of payment plan, pay a little now and a little each time you go then save the rest for the time of the convention.

i have a little money box especially for tattoos and i try and add to it when i can, just €5-10 here and there.....less painful that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

tfak85 wrote: »
    tattoos cost alot of money and i don't think you should damage your finances to get one to be honest. don't get a credit card to pay for one if you can't pay it off in full immediately, the interest would be huge.

if the artist is interested in finishing the work at the convention then perhaps start some sort of payment plan, pay a little now and a little each time you go then save the rest for the time of the convention.

i have a little money box especially for tattoos and i try and add to it when i can, just €5-10 here and there.....less painful that way.

I'd never get myself in debt for a tattoo. Not what i was implying
    I was more focused on the short period of time tattooing,
    i will have money from Mid-September onwards but does that leave enough time to finish at convention?

Advertisement