Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Legal question about cameras on a bike.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

Sids Not wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:.......:rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:....;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭reece

talked to a guy a few weeks ago coming out of st michaels hospital. he lost a leg when his was taking out of it by an auld wan. Cops said there had no witnesses and didn't take any action. He told me yer wan had a cop friend and it was being brushed under the carpet. A helmet cam would have come in useful then.

also, riding to work 2 months ago a taxi driver jumped a red light, with a motorcycle cop sitting beside me. Lights on, speeds off and pulls in the driver. Just as he stopped, his bike fell over with him underneath it. Imagine the number of youtube hits I would have got had if I had a camera:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Sleezy

Cops are acting upon that You Tube footgage of that bunch of inbred morons who were driving dangerously with their legs and arms etc hanging out the windows of their cars. And after that accident in Donegal I reckon any video footage would be most welcome after any incident of dangerous driving. I would make copies. Give the cops first look at it and if they don't act then broadcast it on You Tube with note that it was shown to but ignored by cops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

reece wrote: »
    talked to a guy a few weeks ago coming out of st michaels hospital. he lost a leg when his was taking out of it by an auld wan. Cops said there had no witnesses and didn't take any action. He told me yer wan had a cop friend and it was being brushed under the carpet. A helmet cam would have come in useful then.

And exactly what would have been on the camera...?...
    Red light....magpie....paper bag blowing across the road..tacho...sexy blonde (bet she's Polish..yeah i'd deffo give her one)...green light....sky....

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 398 ✭✭reece

"red light with sexy blonde walking into frame - top left. Green light, bike takes off, followed by exorcist type full head pan with blonde in shot at all times. Followed by "oh sh1t....shes run the red light. Followed by thump, roll, bounce, bounce, bounce. Closing out with a butt shot of the blonde walking out of the frame"......I guess :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

reece wrote: »
    "red light with sexy blonde walking into frame - top left. Green light, bike takes off, followed by exorcist type full head pan with blonde in shot at all times. Followed by "oh sh1t....shes run the red light. Followed by thump, roll, bounce, bounce, bounce. Closing out with a butt shot of the blonde walking out of the frame"......I guess :D

.or blondy comes rushing over to help, bends down giving you a view of her puppies (she's just been to the vet) as you drift off .....:)

Advertisement