Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is blackrock clinic?

Options
  • 13-07-2010 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Does anbody know where blackrock clinic is as i know how to get to St. Vincents hospital, is it anywhere near there?

thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Yeah - very close. If Vincents is on your right, just keep going in a straight line, BRC is about 2 KM down the road.

Map

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

tbh wrote: »
    Yeah - very close. If Vincents is on your right, just keep going in a straight line, BRC is about 2 KM down the road.

Map
    I think that's actually the Frascati shopping centre. Blackrock clinic is a short distance further towards the direction of Dublin.

Map

(That's the entrance marked, there are no roads on Google Maps that go into the clinic grounds)

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭squeky

TBH

thanks alot i was told that i have to go out towards dun laoighre so not sure about going back in towards dublin city.

Alun, Are you saying that i have to go in by ballsbridge Hotels area?? in towards city.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

squeky wrote: »
    Alun, Are you saying that i have to go in by ballsbridge Hotels area?? in towards city.

no - it was just that on my map, I was a little further along the road. Alun was (I think!) just saying that the entrance is closer to Dublin. You won't miss it anyway, there's a big sign. Carry on in a straight line with Vincents on your right (away from town) - you won't miss it.

• Advertisement

thank you..

Advertisement