Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

best place to look for business phones in Limerick?

• 13-07-2010 10:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

Im heading into town today to buy a business phone for my small home office....looking for digital display, and should be corded (ie not cordless)....is there any shops selling this in Limerick, or are they all mobile phone shops these days?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

I'd recommend heading out to the Childers Road, and Trying Argos, Maplin, PC World and Currys - I'm sure you will find what you are looking for there, (However since all these shops are English the phones might not have an RJ11 Connection [Irish DSL phone line cable] so you might need to pick up an addaptor in Maplin/Currys aswell, but these will be cheap.) :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭Jofspring

I'd recommend heading out to the Childers Road, and Trying Argos, Maplin, PC World and Currys - I'm sure you will find what you are looking for there, (However since all these shops are English the phones might not have an RJ11 Connection [Irish DSL phone line cable] so you might need to pick up an addaptor in Maplin/Currys aswell, but these will be cheap.) :)

Argos give the adapter out with phones now. Well they did last week anyway :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Jofspring wrote: »
    Argos give the adapter out with phones now. Well they did last week anyway :D

True, but if he is looking for a new phone, he may need a new length of RJ11 Cable anyway :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

I was in Tesco today picking up a few groceries, just thought I would see if they sold phones, and they do, I bought a BT corded phone, digital display, built in ansafone etc, 42e, done! - thanks guys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Not a walk in shop, but I recommend you give Jim in Keotel a call. He does all our phones here and he will steer you in the right direction.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

Advertisement