Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your online reputation

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

animaX wrote: »

Sometimes i'll beat a guy and get a message instantly expecting abuse but it actually turns out to be a good game message! Its wierd sometimes and almost impossible not to respond when you do get trash mail. I really wish there was an outbox though, to save messages that you've sent

Thats always a shocker, I beat a guy last night and he sent a message after saying too good for me. I was taken aback, I was expecting A) F*** U MR LAG or B) F*** U MR CHEAP CODY

I once beat a guy and he sent me a message after saying "Cheap character", got into a little debate with him saying how Cody is far from cheap. By the end I convinced the guy that Cody wasnt cheap, a little bit after I sent a slightly frustrated message of how he should just improve rather than complain (I get way too many "LOL CHEAP" messages it gets tiresome), and he wished me a nice day!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

I actually very rarely get rage messages on PSN, most of the time it is something positive. So when it finally is a rage message , I have the reaction you guys on 360 have. Happyness and surprise. "yes finally a rage message" and proceed to totally wreck the guys head.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Thomas-G wrote: »
    Yep, you joined mine and PaulPesci's endless battle lobby :D).

Ah, i remember now. Yeah rufus is a tough match if you don't know it and i have plenty of experience with zangief from playing dreddybajs. We can get more matches in sometime if you want to work on that matchup.
    GorySnake wrote: »
    I once beat a guy and he sent me a message after saying "Cheap character", got into a little debate with him saying how Cody is far from cheap

But cody is cheap ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Thing is they can only be **** because there's no way to be positive other than to do nothing which means there's no record of positive feedback.

When someone DOES say anything it can only be bad which means you're bound to have **** Rep.

That said my **** rep is from when I'd rage like a ****er playing SF4 on PC. Those days were pretty bad and I deserve any flak I got for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Ry wrote: »
    Thing is they can only be **** because there's no way to be positive other than to do nothing which means there's no record of positive feedback.
    You can leave positive feedback, just not in specific catagories. I think it's called Preferring or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

That said my **** rep is from when I'd rage like a ****er playing SF4 on PC. Those days were pretty bad and I deserve any flak I got for it :)

Did you send people messages/voice messages and stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Sisko wrote: »
    Did you send people messages/voice messages and stuff?

I did lol. Not many but sometimes I'd rage so bad I'd just lose it entirely and throw them a mail. I was pretty scrubby :p It was too easy because it was on PC and the keyboard was right there to just vent at them for being SUCH LOSERS **** YOU YOU ****ING PRICK SCRUB LAGGY ****. WHY DONT YOU ****ING STOP YOUR BULL**** AND PLAY PROPERLY YOU DICKHEAD!!!

or something along those lines no doubt :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

I did lol. Not many but sometimes I'd rage so bad I'd just lose it entirely and throw them a mail. I was pretty scrubby :p It was too easy because it was on PC and the keyboard was right there to just vent at them for being SUCH LOSERS **** YOU YOU ****ING PRICK SCRUB LAGGY ****. WHY DONT YOU ****ING STOP YOUR BULL**** AND PLAY PROPERLY YOU DICKHEAD!!!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

I was told today to 'learn how to fight you f**king insect'. I thought he was going to GG me lol, fat chance.

I will do my level best to upload the replay of the fight in question(help, anyone?).....highly amusing, extraordinary, even. With a moral lesson, regarding sunglasses....

I also discovered that I have a clean 50% avoidance rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I noticed a nice shift with the messages I've been getting over the monthes.
    They started off with, "OMG, you play Rose?", then drifted into "Cheap, throw happy ****", then "OMG, tier whore, Luffy wannabe"
    You just cant win =/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Ken B wrote: »
    I was told today to 'learn how to fight you f**king insect'. I thought he was going to GG me lol, fat chance.

I will do my level best to upload the replay of the fight in question(help, anyone?).....highly amusing, extraordinary, even. With a moral lesson, regarding sunglasses....

I also discovered that I have a clean 50% avoidance rate.

invite me to a "my videos" lobby and I will record it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

scrubs%20season%202.jpg
    :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Sairus wrote: »
    I noticed a nice shift with the messages I've been getting over the monthes.
    They started off with, "OMG, you play Rose?", then drifted into "Cheap, throw happy ****", then "OMG, tier whore, Luffy wannabe"
    You just cant win =/

You should try being me.

I once got a french message (which I had to translate) which roughly said:

"Good play there, but you're a Guile player so I'm going to insult you.

You dickhead."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

"Good play there, but you're a Guile player so I'm going to insult you.

You dickhead."

That would make an amazing t-shirt!! Dickhead on the back of course

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

invite me to a "my videos" lobby and I will record it for you.
    Cheers Doom, I will invite you next time I see that you're online. I think you'll enjoy a couple of moments in the replay!

Lol at the 'Dickhed' comment BTW!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

animaX wrote: »
    That would make an amazing t-shirt!! Dickhead on the back of course
    Haha +1

Advertisement