Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is the tunnel opening?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

topper75 wrote: »
    'The Limerick Tunnel' is an issue for you?

No...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

My post reads a bit smart, so apologies but I think naming things after people is, more often than not, just divisive. The Limerick tunnel cannot be mixed up with any other in the world. It does what it says on the tin like.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

My post reads a bit smart, so apologies but I think naming things after people is, more often than not, just divisive. The Limerick tunnel cannot be mixed up with any other in the world. It does what it says on the tin like.

Its not as straightforward as you might think......

- Have a glance at this sexy pair of..... Reactors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

No worries... To be honest I couldnt care less but lets hope its nothing cock-eyed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Nockz

Raiser wrote: »

That cement factory got mighty big!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Raiser wrote: »

That'd certainly get an....er.......reaction!!!

[ I'll get my coat! :D ]

Advertisement