Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 2

Options
  • 13-07-2010 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭

Jesus was walking through his local town centre yesterday when a lady stopped him outside a beauty salon and asked him if he'd like to have his nails done.

He ran a fookin mile.

Sky News: 'One Million Celebrate Spanish Homecoming'.

It could have been London, but fortunately an African team didn't win.

A golfer is having a really bad day at his local golf course and hits his ball into a neighbouring field.

He finds the ball in a small patch of buttercups when he hears a voice say

"Please don't hit my buttercups."

The man looks around then shrugs his shoulders and prepares to hit his golf ball when he hears the voice say

"Please don't hit my buttercups".

He then declares "Whoever is saying this, show yourself!”

A woman appears from behind a tree and says

"Thanks for not hitting my buttercups.

You shall receive a weeks worth of free butter for your good deed",

Where the man interrupts and says

"Hang on, where were you yesterday, when I hit my ball into the pussy-willows?"

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

If a tree falls in the woods, and no one is around to hear it, i still have wood

in your mother

(not directed at anybody.Its just funny to say when someone asks you that question)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Brendog wrote: »
    If a tree falls in the woods, and no one is around to hear it, i still have wood

in your mother

(not directed at anybody.Its just funny to say when someone asks you that question)
    Get your own jokes ;)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Advertisement