Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on new monitor

Options
  • 13-07-2010 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭

been looking for a new monitor, and found This from ebuyer and this from pixmania same screen but cheaper on their own website!

they should be pretty much the same screen -1inch

is there a reason for the price difference that i dont see?

is this the best bang for buck? it'll be used for FPS games and photoshop editing.

thanks!

If i go for the pixmania one, should i get the extended 5 year warranty for the extra €35?

also not sure if this is the right place for this, Solitaire feel free to move if better suited elsewhere..

EDIT: if i get the ebuyer one, i might order the Coolermaster HAF922 with it.. any thoughts on the case?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

go with the ebuyer and get the 922 great case i have the big brother 932 only thing that lets it down is they dont spray the inside of the case black or you could also look at the cm storm its spray,d black inside makes such a difference http://www.ebuyer.com/product/165238

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

that case looks much better than the 922, thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    that case looks much better than the 922, thanks for that!
    glad to help enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

OK ive ordered!

im so excited!

this is the first time im building a PC in 8 years, and im really looking forward to it!

Advertisement