Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 charges

Options
  • 13-07-2010 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

signed up with 3 two days ago, im on flexi 90 with a 1gb data add on bill pay, when I login to my3 to view my current usage under (current spend) there is a 38 cent charge .what are these charges for?? only calls and text i have made are to irish numbers which is covered under the flexi plan, and data usage is covered under the add on,anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,238 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

God only knows, if you call them on 1913 they'll tell you, could it be a video call or a picture message? I thought video calls were included though, could have also been a call outside you plan like and 1890 number, there not included.

good site here on alternative numbers which will be included in your units, http://www.saynoto1890.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sohappy

3 cant tell me because the bill hasnt been generated yet, must have been a video call because i did try out that function when i got the phone, I asked the customer care rep how much video call charges were and was told to check the website,,,Very helpful indeed,

good site drunkmonkey

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Are you sure it wasn't a prorata charge. Just say you signed up today and your billing cycle starts on Thursday you get charged your months line rental from Thursday for the following month and a 1 off charge for the few days until your billing cycle starts. This charge will only appear on your first bill.

Advertisement