Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batch ordering beans online

Options
  • 13-07-2010 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hey,

I recently bought a Vario from Coffee Angel which I am delighted with. I picked up a bag of Coffee Angel beans with it and was very impressed. But I would like to explore different tastes and was going to get the Espresso Stater pack from HasBean (http://www.hasbean.co.uk/products/Espresso-Starter-Pack.html).

I would go through 250g a week and was wondering if I bought 5 packs at once would they go off?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Regular Latte

I think Hasbean put on their labels something like:

"Best within four weeks. Use by 3 months."

I'd say as long as they are stored well you'd be grand. That said, others might think they should be used up sooner. You'll find it so delicious you might use it all up in three weeks anyway!

Speaking of bulk orders, what I want to know is when is there going to be another group buy??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I try and use any unopened bags within a couple of weeks of roasting. I'll also stick an unopened bag of beans in the freezer and use within a month of roasting (avoid freezing, thawing and refreezing).

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭birofunk

sweet, thanks for the info

*goes to order beans*

Advertisement