Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Some Modern Warfare 2 questions

• 13-07-2010 12:55pm

Hey guys, just got xbox live up and running and I want to buy modern warfare 2. If I buy it second hand will I be able to play it online, or is it linked to an account?
    Also, can you play 2 players from one console split screen?
    Where would be the best place in dublin to get this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Cuclean

You can use a second hand copy to play online. As far as I know you can only play split screen offline, I may be wrong. You should shop around in Game or Gamestop to see if there are cheap copies. Ebay mightn't be a bad place to look too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

you're better off buying a new copy. as in shops a new copy is only like a fiver more than a pre owned one....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

I got a second hand copy in Xtra Vision last week for 35 euro

Bought it second hand for 35 in the end. Getting my ass KICKED :)

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭dodohert

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    Bought it second hand for 35 in the end. Getting my ass KICKED :)

Yeah that does happen...lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 188 ✭✭Anthony Walsh

Bought it second hand for 35 in the end. Getting my ass KICKED smile.gif

Everyone has to start somewhere, once you get used to the maps you'll start doing better. My advice is start trying every gun out and see which is the best. Oh and just because you unlock the gun later in the game does not necessarily mean its better, I use the famas the whole time lately and most snipers use the Intervention which is the first sniper you unlock. Don't be content with the first first gun you use just because you unlocked a few things for it, thats how I spent the whole time playing until I prestiged. Then I found the mp5k and I love it.

Good luck with playing, I would recommend adding your gamertag to the list in the sticky thread if you already haven't you'll get great games with the boards lads on your team

Here is the link for you:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055952610

Advertisement