Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I have my old account back please?

Options
  • 13-07-2010 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭

After 2 emails and 7 months I have had to make a new account to ask for my old account back. I was 'the dee' and I do not have access to the email account I first registered with many years ago. Could someone please help me out?

Thanks!

Dee

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

the dee2 wrote: »
    After 2 emails and 7 months I have had to make a new account to ask for my old account back. I was 'the dee' and I do not have access to the email account I first registered with many years ago. Could someone please help me out?

Thanks!

Dee

You'll need to email hello at boards.ie with the details of the past account.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭the dee

I have done that twice now. Once in Feb and once last month and have heard nothing. I think I've been very patient, I don't want to make a fuss but I miss boards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

i suggest you email again forwarding on the first email you send with the time and date stamp and also include a link to this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Hi there

Could you resend your email to hello@boards.ie please and thanks?

Cheers

Darragh

Advertisement