Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend Break - 1 Adult 4 Teenagers

Options
  • 13-07-2010 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Going to go away this weekend, not really plausible to spend money on going across seas. Would like to hear of some great activities for the above group around the Irish countryside. 3 Days is the agenda and to stay in a nice hotel to add.

Thanks any recommendations are appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭pokerface_me

Got a great deal last week, down to castlebar. Stayed in the breaffy house hotel which has everything for the kids. Kids club nice bar, pool free all day and crazy golf, astro courts lots to do. Got 2 nights b+b for 150 for 2 adults 3 kids. Breakfast was stunning and have't got a bad word to say about the place. i booked on goireland.com. Book the teenagers as kids up to 14, i did no problem and got a big family room.

http://www.goireland.com/special-offers/family-hotel-breaks.htm

Advertisement