If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MARANTZ CD / AMP / IPOD DOCK CLEAROUT!!

Options
  • 13-07-2010 3:15pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies,

here is an excellent little clear out deal for you:

I have too many of a few lines of Marantz CD, Amps, SA CD Players, Receivers & iPOD docks - which of course I need Boardies to give me a hand to clear - in return I guarantee that we will offer you the cheapest prices on these products in Europe!

Marantz CD5003 - See review from What Hifi here: http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Marantz-CD5003/

I have just 6 of these that I would like to clear - they normally retail at £219.95 - I'll clear them at £169.95 each - almost 25% off. (We mainly have Black in stock)

Marantz SA7003 - now this is a pretty serious bit of kit - The Super Audio CD and CD player SA7003 underlines Marantzs heritage of high-quality two-channel audio reproduction. Marantz has applied its extensive expertise in making faster, low-noise and lower impedance symmetric circuits with high-quality parts. The loading mechanism is made of a new material called Xyron, the high rigidity of which improves resonance and reduces vibration, contributing to unparalleled audio sound quality (Reduced Mechanical Inter Modulation Distortions). This enables you to listen to Super Audio CDs providing sonic excellence . It can even replay compressed audio formats such as MP3 and WMA in high-fidelity quality. A high-quality headphone amplifier and gold-plated outputs complete this beautiful player.

This unit did retail at £599.95 - I have two to clear at £429.95

Marantz PM5003 - The Marantz PM5003 integrated amplifier is the first in its class to offer the current feedback architecture, which has so far been used in far more expensive models. This technology offers very fast and accurate signal handling, which results in a very open and precise music image. A phono MM input doesn't normally come standard in this class, yet Marantz includes one here, making the PM5003 even more sought-after. Superb sonic performance is delivered via two pairs of loudspeaker outputs, giving you a choice of driving separate speakers for multi-room systems, or minimising crossover distortion by independently driving bass and tweeter units. The metal chassis and metal front panel provide a rigid base for high-quality performance.

Normally retails at £249.95 - Boardie offer just £174.95 - I have 7 of these available - again mainly in black.

Marantz PM7003 - Again at the serious end of the Marantz Amp range we have the PM7003 - it is a current feedback integrated amplifier & is the perfect solution for the audiophile seeking uncompromising musicality with flexible operation. Delivering 2 x 70 watts into 8 ohms, this amplifier features symmetrical circuits for perfect image balancing, and uses high-grade audio components and current feedback HDAMs (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Modules) to preserve the music?s dynamic structure, tonal quality and stereo image. The 2-stage construction concept, the short, symmetrical signal paths and the stable power supply, supplying high-speed instantaneous current, further underline the superb build-quality of the PM7003. The phono MM input and two pairs of speaker terminals complete the list. The Perfect Hi-level centre piece for any decent Stereo system.

Was £499.95 - Boardie special price (just 2 available) £379.95

MARANTZ CR502 - Excellent quality CD / DAB/ Micro system - See the review 5 star review here: http://www.whathifi.com/Review/Marantz-M-CR502/

If you searching for a compact all-in-one music player this one looks as great as it sounds! High quality lifestyle CD receiver M-CR502 - top notch in both look and feel as well as in audio reproduction.

Its stylish aluminium cabinet, finished with a glossy black top cover offers listeners the opportunity to listen to a wide variety of your own digital music as well as to your favourite music stations and will fit beautifully into your home environment. With a multitude of connectivity possibilities, the M-CR502 means you can listen to your CDs, MP3 and WMA files ? even those stored on your USB device ? in your main room, via headphone or in a multi-room setup. Everything is possible with this amazing compact, and powerful, CD-receiver.

I have a very few of these that I will clear at a Boardie special price of £319.95

MARANTZ IS301 - BLUETOOTH IPOD DOCK - a really interesting bit of kit here - - not your average iPOD this - this is a full AV dock with bluetooth - in other words you can just sit on the sofa using your iPOD as a quasi remote and send the music to your Hifi - It is one slick bit of kit!

3-piece new iPod docking station with Bluetooth (A2DP/AVRCP) module
    Wireless audio streaming via Bluetooth v2.1 and wired via CAT-5
    Wired video streaming via CAT-5
    Compatible with latest iPod (4th and 5th generation), iPod Classic, iPod Touch (1st and 2nd generation), iPod Nano (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation) and iPod Mini
    Airplane mode supported
    Composite, S-Video and Component video output
    USB connectivity for synchronizing with iTunes
    Built-in IR-receiver

This was originally £299.95 - Boardie special is just £149.95 I have just 3 of these available.

I also have some SR5004 / SR6004 which I'll pop up tomorrow.

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist or if you would like to get anything reserved for you.

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

RS-232 and Marantz Remote bus
    Dedicated remote

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kao123

m u s t r e s i s t b u y i n g more marantz kit ......

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭kao123

Right I have resisted long enough, John are any of the PM7003's in silver?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Blanc

Hi richersounds, is the Marantz cr502 unit still available at the price, i have read many good reviews about that unit. would it be too powerful for a bedroom in a semi detached house?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Hi John,

How much for the SR6004 ?

THanks
    Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jan.kubik

Hi John,
    any chance that a PM6003 will be thrown in as well?
    Regards
    Jan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Silver Serpent

I'd be interested to know the price of a Marantz SR6004.

Thanks.

Hey Guys,

Any news on the Marantz SR6004 ?

Cheers
    Alan

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Any news on the Marantz SR6004 ?

Cheers
    Alan

Alan,

we have cleared all our SR6004's out at this stage - I do have a couple of SR5004 that I would clear out at £349.95

http://www.marantz.com/new/index.cfm?fuseaction=Products.Product&cont=eu&bus=hf&prod_id=3834

I cannot find one online for ANYTHING close to this price!

I also have the new Marantz SR6005 available from stock now - keep me posted if you would like a price on this or if you would like me to reserve an SR5004 for you?

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

John,

What price are the 6005?

Hi John, can you give me a price on the 6005 pls and then i can compare it to the 5004.

Thanks again
    ALan

Edit: Just checked the 5004 and it only has 3 HDMI in and i would need 4 :(

• Advertisement

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Hi John, can you give me a price on the 6005 pls and then i can compare it to the 5004.

Thanks again
    ALan

Edit: Just checked the 5004 and it only has 3 HDMI in and i would need 4 :(

Sorry Guys I should have checked - I have SR5005 & lots of SR7005's in stock but no SR6005 at the mo - but here are the prices:

SR5005 - £599.95
    SR6005 - £799.95
    SR8005 - £1199.95

These are on a limited launch offer and unfortunately they have to go up soon!

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Sorry Guys I should have checked - I have SR5005 & lots of SR7005's in stock but no SR6005 at the mo - but here are the prices:

SR5005 - £599.95
    SR6005 - £799.95
    SR8005 - £1199.95

These are on a limited launch offer and unfortunately they have to go up soon!

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Any idea when the 6005's will be in stock?

Any idea when the 6005's will be in stock?

It's due for release in October - as yet I don't have an exact date but I'm meeting Marantz at the end of teh month so I should have a delivery date within the next 10 days or so..

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

It's due for release in October - as yet I don't have an exact date but I'm meeting Marantz at the end of teh month so I should have a delivery date within the next 10 days or so..

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Ok, thanks.

Are the Marantz SR5004's you have in black or silver?

Ok, thanks.

Are the Marantz SR5004's you have in black or silver?

Silver,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - Both are in Black..

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

Silver,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - Both are in Black..

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

There was no delay John and besides, you've more than my enquiries to deal with.

If the SR5004's are still available, I'll take one.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Silver.

Cheers for the post.

If you can drop me a PM with a contact number, I'll call you for some details and we'll get it organised for you.

ATB

Dave

Hi Silver.

Cheers for the post.

If you can drop me a PM with a contact number, I'll call you for some details and we'll get it organised for you.

ATB

Dave

Ok, thanks Dave.

PM Sent :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.