Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuffed Chicken Breasts

Options
  • 13-07-2010 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hey,

This has probably been asked before but it'll take me ages to look it up in previous threads...

I have a couple of chicken fillets in fridge and was planning on stuffing them with philidelphia garlic and herb and maybe wrapping bacon round them.

Has anyone tried this and if so, how do i stuff them and how long do i put it in oven for?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I just make a slit in the thickest part of it to make a pocket, pop in the cheese and wrap the bacon around it. It'll cook in 35-40 minutes at 200C. You might need to cover the tin with foil for the first 20 minutes.

You could toss baby potatoes (pre boiled for around 8 minutes), onion wedges, halved tomatoes, mushrooms etc in olive oil and pop the whole lot into the oven in one tin with the chicken, and you'd have a really easy dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭DaniB

Perfect Dizzy, exactly what I was looking for, thanks! :o

Advertisement