Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer Ready to go - Louth - Meath - Cavan

• 13-07-2010 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Female Vocalist available in North East from August onwards - 27. Louth - Meath - Monaghan - Cavan - Armagh - Fermanagh.

Experienced, Sang and gigged in Wedding & Pub scene 5 years covering wide range of genre's, Classic Rock or male vocals not a problem. Gigged two / three nights a week and Well used to lifting plenty of heavy gear.

Anything from Abba to Metallica, Broad range. Send me a PM or a message and I can send samples.

Interested in either Covers or Originals, Interested in raw rocky bands, Likes - Pixies, The Cure, Guns n Roses, ACDC,

Previously covered artists such as - Katy Perry, Guns n roses, Lady Gaga, No Doubt / Gwen Steffani, KT Tunstal, Beth Orton, Duffy, Amy Winehouse, Annie Lennox, ACDC, Lynard Skynard, Tina Turner, Queen, The Beatles, Abba, Blondie, Madonna, The Cranberries, Metallica, Free, Journey, Undertones, Creedence Clearwater Revival, J Cash, Bruce Springsteen, Pink, U2, Thin Lizzy, Sinead O Connor, Bangles - the list goes on.

Own transport and ready to go.....................

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 irishbadass

Hi, am replying with ref to your post. Am in Monaghan (31) and looking to get a band together. I haven't done anything serious in a couple of years due to commitments but am now in position to get back playing. I'm a guitarist, though have played bass in some bands. Played both at different stages of an AC/DC tribute act.

As for the type of band i'd like to start up, I'd love to start a Pink tribute act. But I am open minded as I also love to do originals as I haven't really done that since I left Ballyfermot Music College.

I'd love to get together and do something and see what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 studio2772

Hi there,

Are you still available for singing, we're working on a studio project with a band in Louth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

After five years? Serious? Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement