Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trojan on my website

Options
  • 13-07-2010 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

Hey guys I set up a free hosting plan, installed SMF fourm using the fantastico type installer and set up a free domain with.co.cc but I went to check on it today and I get this trojan horse blocked message from avast

"TROJAN HORSE BLOCKED
    Object: http://(mydomainname)/|>{gzip}
    Infection HTML:RedirME-inf [trj]"

I deleted everything off my server and its still there :rolleyes:. Even when I go to a non existant directory on my site avast still comes up :mad:I have even tried to go directly to my site (not through the .co.cc link) but the avast message still pops up :| Does anybody have any ideas how to get rid of this? I have tried this on two web browsers (google chrome and firefox and its the same)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

maybe yer heuristics are set too high and its a false positive ? if your site redirects that could be whats doing it or a popup etc

Advertisement