Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introduction?

Options
  • 13-07-2010 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

I'm studying an MSc in Internet Systems and am developing an interest in distributed and grid computing. While my course doesn't have a module dedicated to this topic I'm considering doing my dissertation on something related to either/both distributed and grid computing.

Could somebody recommend a textbook for the subject of distributed computing? Hopefully written for the MSc student but a good undergraduate book would also do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Evil Phil wrote: »
    I'm studying an MSc in Internet Systems and am developing an interest in distributed and grid computing. While my course doesn't have a module dedicated to this topic I'm considering doing my dissertation on something related to either/both distributed and grid computing.

Could somebody recommend a textbook for the subject of distributed computing? Hopefully written for the MSc student but a good undergraduate book would also do.

Greets. Don't want to sound pessimistic but this is a very low volume forum and I don't think many frequent here that often.

Don't know any books either, sorry.

Advertisement