Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2's poor coverage in lucan?

Options
  • 13-07-2010 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hi. I was on o2 now tesco mobile and soon moving due to the Terrible coverage in parts of lucan with o2's network. In my home i have full bars but coverage in my school and friends house is very poor and at many times non existant! I really dont understand how o2 cannot bother covering a school preoperly when there are about 550 potential customers!!!!! And its not like im in the country side or anything im in the suberbs of dublin!! The captial city!! Its redicolous considering how much money u spend with them and they dont even add one VERY much needed signal mast in the area! Many of the surrounding households have little signal and you can forget alotogether about mobile broadband no 3G signal at all. R any other people experiencing this problem with this horrendous network?? And any sugestions on wat to do? Thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Are you a member of the O2 forums? You might be best posting over there and asking them to have a look into it, they have done that for me and improved my coverage in a certain area where I was having issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Spooky1666

angel01 wrote: »
    Are you a member of the O2 forums? You might be best posting over there and asking them to have a look into it, they have done that for me and improved my coverage in a certain area where I was having issues.

I was thinking of doing that but since i am on tesco mobile now i am no longer technically an o2 customer( even though im using their network) so i cant join the forum. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Thats a shame, you can send Daryll from O2 a PM here. This is his profile:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=202303

angel01 wrote: »
    Thats a shame, you can send Daryll from O2 a PM here. This is his profile:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=202303

Thanks for the advise. I sent him a pm and im waiting for a response now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

I will see what I can do once I get around to the PM this afternoon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Smilexxx

Hello Daryll,

Any joy with the network? Mine is REALLY bad in Adamstown.

Thanks !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

Smilexxx wrote: »
    Hello Daryll,

Any joy with the network? Mine is REALLY bad in Adamstown.

Thanks !

Had the same problem myself since I moved to Adamstown Smilexxx, couldnt even get any coverage in my living room. Eventually moved to meteor and coverage is much better.

Had the same problem myself since I moved to Adamstown Smilexxx, couldnt even get any coverage in my living room. Eventually moved to meteor and coverage is much better.

Same with me. I didn't state it before cus it's not that important to me but when I visit my friend's house in the Paddocks Adamstown I get no coverage indoors. While my friends, who's on metoer, gets full bars. (2G coverage)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Smilexxx

Daryll, do you work for o2? If so, how can we get this moving towards a better coverage?

Thanks.

Smilexxx wrote: »
    Daryll, do you work for o2? If so, how can we get this moving towards a better coverage?

Thanks.

Daryll does work for o2 and he is very helpful :) He probably won't be checking back on this thread so if you want his help pm him here. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=202303

This is his public profile.

• Advertisement
Advertisement