Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Break out the Hair Gel Jedward are coming to Limerick!!!!!

Options
  • 13-07-2010 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭

See the press release below! - And rather then this whole thread being taken up with Jed Haters, ranting can I just say If you don't like them then don't go and don't buy the album but thousands of teens cant be wrong now can they?????? :rolleyes:

Planet Jedward duo John and Edward arrive
    At Xtra-vision Parkway Shopping Centre

Monday July 19th, From 11am.

Xtra-vision is pleased to announce the arrival of John and Edward direct from Planet Jedward at Xtra-vision Parkway Shopping Centre next Monday July 19 at 11am.
    Local store Manager Debbie Gavin made plans to have all the twins Favourite Movies in stock, along with some tasty treats with a host of fun and games on the Day. Jedward fans are keeping a close eye on the Xtra-vision web site www.xtra-vision.ie for the latest Jedward news and Debbie said the regular Xtra–vision Facebook and Twitter updates are keeping Jedward fans informed.

R.T.E will be attending the Letterkenny appearance by the Dublin born Twins and will be filming a documentary called Jedication which will air later in the year. Following the success on their chart hit single “Under Pressure (Ice Ice Baby)” the chart topping number one hit duo Jedward are now set to Release their Debut album “Planet Jedward” available at Xtra-vision for €13.99 the album will be released on Friday July 16th, and may be purchased at 120 Xtra-vision Music stores across Ireland along with the special “Planet Jedward” T Shirts.

After the X- Factor the Grimes twins have continued to reach dizzy heights along with the recent sell out Irish Tour John and Edward are looking forward to a another number one hit with the release of “All the small things”. The album has 13 great songs; Jedward Fans won’t be disappointed with the new “Planet Jedward” album.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Excellent. If you are there taking pics CCSL, could you make sure that you don't stand between them and the window please? :)

winchester_coyote_lite_rifle.jpg_e_4c2cf8efc01d9bad1145797e7596f665.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Limerick_Lass

Annoyinlg little buggers..... but fair play to them, they are the ones laughing to the bank :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Good god. You think they would pick somewhere a little more populated than the Parkway Xtra Vision :)

"HI WE ARE JOHN AND EDWARD!"

"Erm... hi ... would you recommend Twilight?"

• Registered Users Posts: 51,254 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Xtra Vision must be really desperate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

bazz26 wrote: »
    Xtra Vision must be really desperate.

It's a perfect match, so!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Hope one of them falls over again - that was hilarious. Annoying lil prats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭CCSL

Same kind of stuff was said about them and look at them now.

One has a very successful film career

and the other one...

Well

Well

Well he was on hells kitchen with Gorden Ramsey but you get the idea.....

:P
    :PI would gladly have their bank account!!! even if they only last a short while they can retire and never worry about working again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

CCSL wrote: »
    If you don't like them then don't go and don't buy the album but thousands of teens cant be wrong now can they?????? :rolleyes

Don't attempt to rewrite a major principle of Sociology, Teenagers are moody, pimply, usually wrong and slam doors way too much!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Jedward and Xtravision deserve each other tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Went up to the parkway for a nice quiet lunch, saw who was there, saw the sea of dayglo tracksuits, heard "Ice Ice Baby" over the loudspeakers, and thought "Nope". Turned around and left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭iceman777

The 2 lads were in New Ross at the weekend for a festival and 2 cars drove by and pelted them with fruit so maybe the Limerick folk could bring a few bags or rotten fruit and veg ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Same kind of stuff was said about them and look at them now.

One has a very successful film career

and the other one...

Well

Well

Well he was on hells kitchen with Gorden Ramsey but you get the idea.....

:P
    :PI would gladly have their bank account!!! even if they only last a short while they can retire and never worry about working again!!

And what about the third member of Bros? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Had the joy :rolleyes: of bring my nephew to this today... Was there for 3 hours and they just played there album over and over!! I'm now in bed poping pain killers!!

38459_475761097177_611622177_6618641_4575561_n.jpg

34879_475764907177_611622177_6618820_6733440_n.jpg

34546_475764867177_611622177_6618818_1390479_n.jpg

34546_475764872177_611622177_6618819_1793096_n.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Im truely embarassed by the amount of people who showed up to see them

Melion wrote: »
    Im truely embarassed by the amount of people who showed up to see them

I was going to go up around 10:30am, my brother rang me at 7:50am and told me there was about 100 people there, got there at 8:20am. Not my way to spend a Monday morning but it made my nephew happy. The place was packed! They must be doing something right, packed for the signing today, sold out 3 events in the UL and I think there upcoming gig in the UL is almost sold out. It's not going to last forever but fair play to them.

For all the slagging they get I was really impressed with the way the two lads treated their fans. They were brilliant. The majority are young kids and they made sure that as many as possible got to meet them. I was talking to some people from xtravision and they said that some times people who do signings can be very cold and basically don't want to be there. The 2 lads were full on for the whole time, took no breaks were fantastic with the kids and the Grannys!!

I'm not a big Fan of their music but I have to say they know how to treat their fans and good luck to them for as long as it lasts.

Tons of photos up online.

IMGP9146.JPG

IMGP9211.JPG

IMGP9189.JPG

http://www.munsterimages.ie/2010/07/jedward-visit-xtravision-limerick.html

For all the slagging they get I was really impressed with the way the two lads treated their fans. They were brilliant. The majority are young kids and they made sure that as many as possible got to meet them. I was talking to some people from xtravision and they said that some times people who do signings can be very cold and basically don't want to be there. The 2 lads were full on for the whole time, took no breaks were fantastic with the kids and the Grannys!!

I'm not a big Fan of their music but I have to say they know how to treat their fans and good luck to them for as long as it lasts.

Tons of photos up online.

IMGP9146.JPG

IMGP9211.JPG

IMGP9189.JPG

http://www.munsterimages.ie/2010/07/jedward-visit-xtravision-limerick.html

Some great pics. I am also in a few of them :eek:

My revenge on CCSL for getting my ugly mug in a few of hes snaps :p

ccsl.jpg

My revenge on CCSL for getting my ugly mug in a few of hes snaps :p

ccsl.jpg

My name is Inigo Montoya you took my photo ... Prepare to Die!!!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwcadI4WN0o

I was shooting Video
    I figure thats you 5 Seconds in!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Captain Average

A mate of mine works in that Xtra-Vision. Just text him to find out if he had to work yesterday. He refused to go in for it, legend :D
    The man is as underground as you can get when it comes to music. If he was there, there would be only be the bloody remains of Jedward left. I kind of wish he was there.

• Advertisement

My name is Inigo Montoya you took my photo ... Prepare to Die!!!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwcadI4WN0o

I was shooting Video
    I figure thats you 5 Seconds in!!!!

Yes that is me but I was also shooting video at that time so that is not the time I took the pic of you, now you will have to go back and look at your 1000's of pictures to find it :D:D:D

Ok You win the Stalker of the year award!! :)

Advertisement