Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harry signs new contract extension

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

delighted with that

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

You'd have to wonder though would he still be here should Liverpool and England not be plumeting.

Doesn't matter really, delighted to have him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

if liverpool were'nt plumeting they would have kept benitez mate !
    and england cant afford to sack capello

i wouldnt blame the man if he took a job at pool or england as they are a bigger club and he has always stated his interest in the england job

very happy myself tho as he is the man who got us exactly where we want to be an in a very short time ... a year and a half back 9 games into the league im fairly sure nobody would have bet on spurs to be in the top 4

So may long king Harry stay at the reigns :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

In fairness, I was never his biggest admirer from the off, but he has proved me wrong in what he has done over the last 12 months, fair play harry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Saw him at the JP McManus Invitational where one spectator shouted "You're a legend 'Arry" to which he smiled as only he could..."At West Ham", cue a cunning smirk.Nearly got sick
    Great news as a Spurs fan though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

thrilled!!!!!! excellent news:D

Advertisement