Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Rockband or Band Hero full instrument sets and games on both?

• 13-07-2010 7:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭

hey which is best for games instruments etc i got both but need to sell 1 so which should i keep?

poll attached

which should i keep rockband or band hero? 5 votes

rockband beatles limited edition
    0% 0 votes
    band hero
    60% 3 votes
    just keep both??
    40% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Eh, if you have both can't you make up your own mind?

You must at least have a preference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

rizzla wrote: »
    Eh, if you have both can't you make up your own mind?

You must at least have a preference.
    got em both and both are sealed they were on special wanna know what people think before i open 1 as im gonna return the other!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

got em both and both are sealed they were on special wanna know what people think before i open 1 as im gonna return the other!!!!!!!!!

Ah. Well I haven't played both but the Beatles set looks very pretty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Depends on a few things, unless you have played them then theres no way to say really. I prefer RB guitars and score 20k higher using one. I have used about 5 or 6 different ones, and by far for me the Beatles George Harrison is my favorite. This goes against the 90% of people who prefer GH guitars :confused:

Both guitars play very differently so you would need to play them to make your mind up. In terms of quality both my rock band guitars have out lasted my guitar hero ones and have been used more !!!!

In terms of drums, the GH kit is much more sturdy. The bass pedal on the RB kit will eventually snap depending on how hard you are on it. I'm still on my 1st one but i'm not a regular drummer as opposed to time I spend on guitar and vocals.

The other factor is it is much easier to use RB drums in GH than the other way around, as guitar hero adapts the chart to compensate for the difference in lay out . Using a guitar hero kit in rock band is playable but it's a pain as it doesn't adjust for the layout difference.

Edit: If it's the hofner bass (paul mc carthy one) it's very very nice!!!!!!

Bottom line : personal preferance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

thinking of keeping the rockband set hope its a good choice:)

any idea what a new band hero is worth? box etc still sealed?

• Advertisement
Advertisement