Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wood

Options
  • 13-07-2010 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Any ideas on where I could get some ply wood in Dundalk... it seems every time I name a shop to somebody its a "rip-off". Im after 4ft x 6ft and 4ft x 3ft. I dont mind paying for it. I just want to get the "regular" price without getting robbed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

xxVickyxx wrote: »
    Any ideas on where I could get some ply wood in Dundalk... it seems every time I name a shop to somebody its a "rip-off". Im after 4ft x 6ft and 4ft x 3ft. I dont mind paying for it. I just want to get the "regular" price without getting robbed.

Place in behind the FAS building i think its called duffys is pretty decent....think the last time i got some it was in atlantic homecare and it was decent enough price but that was a while ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 smcque

dpl,rices ,daly bros and dundalk building supplies are all very similar in price dont forget to haggle:) i would avoid atlantic homecare (woodies)they are more aimed at the diy market imo

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

DPL are decent, I wouldn't go next nor near Atlantic for anything TBH.

Advertisement