Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

With Keys Please!

• 13-07-2010 7:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

I'm looking into buying a nice set of keys from Thomann. Any advice on a good model? I was looking at some different models and Moog seems to be quite popular. I don't really want a synthesizer for pure electronic/dance music. I play in a band and want to add some cool synths and sounds into the music. Think of the following style, Goldfrapp, Scissor Sisters, William Orbit, Duran Duran and Dandy Warhols on their Monkey House album.

Any advice will help greatly cos I mostly play piano and now I'm heading into unknown territory! I plan on spending up to about €600/700.

Advertisement