Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant Cut Off Point

Options
  • 13-07-2010 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've been offered a degree course in IT Carlow & I'll be getting the BTEA which has been confirmed today. However I do have a question about the grant (or getting the fees paid by VEC). Does anybody know what the cut off point is for your partners earning?
    I've found this: http://www.studentfinance.ie/index.php3?area=products&CategoryID=9400&living=1&dependents=1&studying=&parents=0

which seems to suggest that if our earnings for 2009 were over €51,380 I'll get nothing. Does anyone know if this is correct? I've tried ringing Carlow VEC but can't ever get through.

Thanks

DM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭drunk_monk

well for those of you who give a f**k €51,380 is the cut of point

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭superbad50

if people dont know then they cannot respond to your question but it's decent of you to post for anyone the information may be use to

Advertisement