Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets play the guessing game with Ono

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

CvS 3? *swoon*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

That man is such a tease :p

Way too soon for a SF4 update in any way, capcom know for sure that they can milk that for a lot longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Bet its ssf4 on psp or something

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Bush80 wrote: »
    Bet its ssf4 on psp or something

The picture has 360 and ps3 controllers in it! And of course, that blanka toy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

PS3 pad, xbox pad and keyboard, hinting at cross platforms?

From comments
    Its either sf vs tekken or cap vs konami, this game was announced in their offices a while back and then it leaked from a reliable source the same source that got all the cast right in super... this is because that same source either works in capcom or has someone on the inside.

Then you had the whole tekken producer and sf producer bantering on stage at evo hint sf vs tekken

Then you have ryu's face cut in half ie a vs game

The ink art is to show you where their going with the game it will be similar to sf4 but play style will be totally different as they have to cater for the tekken chars

Ryu being younger is just to mark the timeline so they can put this game a few years back (timeline wise) just to make things smoother.

The main thing to consider is the leak on eventhubs a while back the time of that leak till this date would be enough time to make a trailer and a mock up of the game ie few chars to have a basic game play show

This leak is very very reliable as I have heard about him through certain vip's and remember he got the whole cast for super bang on probably when it was announced in the office and they could not change nothing by then after that time went into tweaking the chars and then it was all revelled sort of the same time line as when he leaked the sf vs tekken.

Mark my words its sf vs tekken that would be history in the making and same sort of bigger hype than ssf4 as it is too massive francises going head to head and both of these comopanies have never teamed up.

And its a different game to the sf4 series super4 was like super and turbo put into one even ono said this when they announced the super release. No more spin offs for the ssf4 series the game is so tight and well balanced a few things might be added but nothing major even ono stated this hence its not another spin of from the ssf4 series

Also I can see a face in the right picture....

• Advertisement

animaX wrote: »
    The picture has 360 and ps3 controllers in it!

Oh ye :pac:

Hmm

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Some Namco/Capcom crossover game if its related to Evo "announcement" or SSF4 for PC. I hate teasers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

sfvstekken.png
    I've solved this mystery!
    The black circle is showing some character in the background that is very hard to see. I have no idea who it is.
    The red circle is showing an eye of a character *ahem* Jin.
    & the blue circle is showing someone's forehead/hairline which looks like Jin.

Guessing game over.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Hope I'm wrong but the in the artwork for ryu makes him seem slightly sinister. Combine that with the inky claw on the right adn it springs two thoughts to mind.

Pessimistic thought= something to do with an update featuring evil ryu.

Optimistic= the claw is an ink style version of Nightmare's arm (if you look closely theres a tiny red dot kinda like the eye in his arm) hinting at namco x capcom. There is a face in the pic on the right but to me it looks just like ryu in another artstyle. The part in the blue just looks like hair to me but that could just be myn dodgey eyes.

Definitely wrong on both counts lol but the thought wouldnt go away. Cant see it being a namco vs capcom because I think ono said it would be out next year. Sounds too close to MvC3 to be that imo.

Let the speculation continue! Hope its darkstalkers though and hes just lobbing in ryu for the heck of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

under ink art, its some one with red hair , looks like yori from kof
    also it cant be tekken, that doesnt make sense.

might as well have

SF
    vs
    Need for Speed

X_m.jpg

• Advertisement

Is that hair not a reflection of ono?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭ogiekeaney

im guessing super streetfighter 4 turbo......everybody will have three ultras;)

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Ian McTetly

Is it just me or does the picture on the right look like a portrait style shot of Jin with only the hair drawn in that inky style?

13_trailershot.jpg

Probably not like lol :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

If this was hinting at yet another VS series game wouldn't they be oversaturating the market a bit?

I'm not much for crazy speculation but the ink splatter looks a lot like an abstract painting of Iori Yagami...

Looks like an outstretched clawed hand, just above the center of the claw is a shirt collar and extending up and to the left from there is an eyeless face with a crazy fringe protruding up and out.

Looked really vague at first, but the shirt collar and head with fringe seems pretty vivid now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

I'm not much for crazy speculation but the ink splatter looks a lot like an abstract painting of Iori Yagami...

Looks like an outstretched clawed hand, just above the center of the claw is a shirt collar and extending up and to the left from there is an eyeless face with a crazy fringe protruding up and out.

Looked really vague at first, but the shirt collar and head with fringe seems pretty vivid now.

Welcome to the magic world of Rorchach tests.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Sairus wrote: »
    Welcome to the magic world of Rorchach tests.

I like the one with two morbidly obese puppies ripping a carcass in half.

Also, whats that Konami game?

"Fondle Sleeping Girls 3 - The Return"?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Tekken vs SF I doubt would happen and if it did is bound to piss either the tekkenites or the SF heads as one of the systems'd have to get mangled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭chris mcmahon

that ink style is the big thing here.
    its only ever been associated with street fighter 4, and he has said ssf4 wont end with the arcade. so it has to be ssf4 related.
    it will probably be a major dlc package or something................

oh f**K!!!!!!!!, il bet a million bones its the pc version that has been given the green light!!!!!!!!!!!!, not that i give a s**t about that, but thats pretty much mystery solved, no need to thank me guys, but if you feel the need, call me columbo. :cool: i beat up my wife wah wah wump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭chris mcmahon

actually now im doubting myself. he said whatever it is wont be released until next yr, a pc version wouldnt take that long.
    he also said that fighting fans when they see what it is will "want to buy that game". so it doesnt sound like DLC either.

call of street fighter modern turbo duty 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Least I wasn't the only one who spotted the keyboard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭CrossBreed

Looks like an outstretched clawed hand
    he also said that fighting fans when they see what it is will "want to buy that game".

"SF vs. Predator: Requiem"

Fact.

Sisko wrote: »
    Least I wasn't the only one who spotted the keyboard.

I don't consider SSF4 for pc a big announcement. I will disappointed if so.

(I know that PC players will disagree with that, but saying it's something all FG fans will want doesn't sync up with a pc release.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

personally I think its some new character dlc to go along with the arcade release.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

I reckon its side scrolling beat em up of M.Bisons life story.

Azza wrote: »
    I reckon its side scrolling beat em up of M.Bisons life story.

That'd be pretty depressing, getting beaten by Guile and Akuma all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Tbh it looks like one of those pictures that you see what you want to see in it, brain teasing. I just hope when its annonced its gonna be what its cracked up to be :pac:

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

It's clearly going to be Capcom Vs. Harmonix. It's been a long time coming tbh :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

54d2yp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I'm so Rocking a team of Tony the Tiger and Coco the Monkey!

• Advertisement

You know... might be a roscharch but I can see someone flash kicking.
    Look at this pic,if zoomed in:

http://i31.tinypic.com/2ai23iu.png

It looks like "Charlie" doing his flash kick while at the same time you can see another character (not very clear) on the pic behind the silhuette.

*A few days ago new avatars showed up on the PS store.These were avatars from Charlie,Rolento and Mika

Advertisement