Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets play the guessing game with Ono

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

If Urien was added they'd just take away this reflector juggles or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

So far cant find anything. Is there a stream or anyplace I should be tracking to find out what was said? Eventhubs is good but so far with MVC3 they post up the news a day after everyone else. Just wana find out soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Blood-Martyr

• Ono said the blank character slots for SSF4 arcade won't be revealed until the Tokyo Game Show in September.

• New alternative costumes in the works for Super Street Fighter 4. Available in the fall, based on past designs. Everyone gets a new costume.

• Capcom will have official tournaments called Capcom Cup competitions utilizing Tournament Mode. This was talked about back when they did tournament mode, but it's nice to see it come to fruitition. Started in Japan yesterday, but will happen in all regions soon.

There is more to come too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

I don't think there is a stream of the Capcom panel with Ono.

This is the best I can find regarding new info.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Mike Nelson:
    "We have not forgotten about SF 3. In fact, from it. We've just started producing to bring this back to you. Street Fighter 3, Third Strike, Online Edition."
    Saturday July 24, 2010 12:21 Mike Nelson
    12:22

Mike Nelson:
    "Because you saved my job, the least I could do is bring Street Fighter 3 back to you."
    Saturday July 24, 2010 12:22 Mike Nelson
    12:23

Mike Nelson:
    "Now that I have announced it, the company can't stop us, so we're going to take our time to bring this out. It's not going to come out in the immediate future, but just let everyone know that Street Fighter 3 is coming back.'
    Saturday July 24, 2010 12:23 Mike Nelson
    12:23

Mike Nelson:
    "If there are features you want to see, go to Capcom Unity and tell Seth Killian what you want to see in the game"
    Saturday July 24, 2010 12:23 Mike Nelson
    12:24

Mike Nelson:
    "I've been thinking about what we're going to do with Street Fighter 4 from now on. I'd like to ask you guys: is there is anything you'd like to see in the Street Fighter 4 series from now one."
    Saturday July 24, 2010 12:24 Mike Nelson
    12:25

Mike Nelson:
    Now a fight has broken out and the producers from Tekken have walked in the door. Madness. They are handing out copies of Tekken to fans at a Street Fighter panel. "

oh ****... n v c.

• Advertisement

oh yeah, 3rd strike too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

oh my, well i do be GETTIN THE VAPOURS *faints*

sf v tekken.

12:29

Mike Nelson:
    a butterfly going through the air. the ink blots from the SF trailers is here against. We see Dan get smashed into a wall.
    Saturday July 24, 2010 12:29 Mike Nelson
    12:30

Mike Nelson:
    Street Fighter vs Takken
    Saturday July 24, 2010 12:30 Mike Nelson
    12:31

Mike Nelson:
    Tekken...pardon the typos.
    Saturday July 24, 2010 12:31 Mike Nelson
    12:32

Mike Nelson:
    "A time for a new fighting era has begun."
    Saturday July 24, 2010 12:32 Mike Nelson
    12:32

Mike Nelson:
    The trailer is over. Frank is running around filming off-screen footage, so we'll have something up shortly.
    Saturday July 24, 2010 12:32 Mike Nelson
    12:33

Mike Nelson:
    "we've known each other beacuse of the industry but never had a chance to try something like this before"
    Saturday July 24, 2010 12:33 Mike Nelson
    12:34

Mike Nelson:
    "Ono approached the producer behind Tekken with the idea since he heard he was a SF fan."
    Saturday July 24, 2010 12:34 Mike Nelson

Wish there was a vid link because that sounded pretty funny. Cant wait to see the trailer. Guessing there wont be ingame but holy s**t I cant wait to see how this looks!

• Advertisement

People have gotten banned round these parts for Rick rolling...

Just putting that out there :)

There's game play footage lads...

Looks like the rumours were mostly true.

Capcom are doing an SF style game, namco a tekken.

Street Fighter cross Tekken is it's name.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭ogiekeaney

hmmm, never played tekken seriously but how they're gonna make a game that satisfies both the hardcore sf players and tekken players is beyond me.....ill still buy it though

ogiekeaney wrote: »
    hmmm, never played tekken seriously but how they're gonna make a game that satisfies both the hardcore sf players and tekken players is beyond me.....ill still buy it though

Tey're not even trying. One capcom sf style game and one namco tekken style.

We should have footage up within the hour (or sooner).
    Saturday July 24, 2010 12:53 Mike Nelson
    12:53

Mike Nelson:
    Thanks for tuning in.
    Saturday July 24, 2010 12:53 Mike Nelson
    12:54

Mike Nelson:
    so in closing:
    Saturday July 24, 2010 12:54 Mike Nelson
    12:55

Mike Nelson:
    we have more costumes on the way for SSF 4, official regional tournaments, more characters confirmed for the arcade version of SSF4 (to be revealed at TGS), a new version of Street Fighter 3 coming soon, and of course Street Fighter Cross Tekken, Tekken Cross Street Fighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

NqHcu.jpg

Does this mean I have to learn how to play it now :S

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Fairly uninspiring stuff.

New costumes for SSF4
    SSF4 for the 3DS
    SF3 online
    2 Namco vs SF games.
    New characters for SSF4 Arcade to be revealed at the Tokyo Game Show in September.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

24_sfvstekken01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

****ing lame. CvS3 would have been something to care about.

• Advertisement

Alot of people are dissapointed about the lack of new chars announcement but considering those pics only went up this week it was obvious they werent gonna let is know soon! Ono is the ultimate teaser! Looking forward to tekken x street fighter though! I'll most likely pick up the namco's one but I cant see how it would work if it plays like tekken. all shoto types lose their power when you can sidestep projectiles. Guessing the 2D one will feature air dashing or something to give the tekken guys a way to get in though. Really looking forward to seeing what happens with these games! :D

Ryu vs Kazuya... low quality

WTF is up with the assist Ultras?

(Note it's te same sound as an Ultra in the 4 games)

VID IS UP ON EVENTHUBS! THE HATERS MUST DIE! TAG ULTRAS FTWWWWWWWWW!
    http://www.eventhubs.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

sfxt1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Could it be a tag game??????

Sagat06 wrote: »
    Could it be a tag game??????

Virtually all vs games are multi character in some way...

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭ogiekeaney

looks pretty awesome.

Capcom unity post

Utilizing the same technology that powered Street Fighter™ IV & Super Street Fighter™ IV, Tekken™ characters such as Kazuya Mishima and Nina Williams will make the transition into the Street Fighter™ universe having been re-imagined using the much-loved art style of these seminal titles; while retaining their unique characteristics and signature moves as they go head-to-head with classic brawlers from the Street Fighter franchise in what promises to be the ultimate match up.
    As in Street Fighter IV, 2D gameplay will feature fully realized 3D character models battling for domination in both new and familiar highly detailed environments that are brought to life with engaging animations. In addition to modes such as Versus and Training that will feature new enhancements to make the fighting experience more in-depth and enjoyable, Street Fighter X Tekken will include Tag Team combat where players select two fighters to deliver knockout assist attacks and special combos.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Looks worth a go anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Not a hint of Psycho Power in these annoucements, hell these announcements where not even made on Tuesday.....utterly dissappointing.

Advertisement