Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CORRUPTION

• 13-07-2010 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭

On Friday the 27th of August we are adding a 185,000 sq ft warehouse to The Office Block for a weekend long event, All areas viewable to the public will be cut off and games will take place through the unused car park (secure parking will be available on site) arrive at 20:00 Friday evening and play that night, Saturday day and night right into Sunday (end time depends on numbers left for Sunday). We have set aside a corridor of rooms on the ground floor of the office block for you to sleep (if you want to have a quick nap).

There are a limited amount of spots and there is over 50 places gone so far. Hot food will be served on site all weekend; there will be gas, bbs, co2 canisters and thunder b grenades for sale on site.

Both night games are themed, day games separated into multiple scenarios that are story related and there will be a number of raffles going on throughout the weekend.

That’s a whole weekend of themed cqb madness for only €80, get your deposit in now as spaces are filling fast. To book in send an email with your name, phone number and how many people you want to book in to events(at)airsoftreloaded.ie. Come chat on http://www.airsoftreloaded.ie/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16

Storyline to be released soon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

hhhhmmmmmmmmmm???? interesting!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

Added to Calendar. Pity it's the Salute! weekend, I won't be able to make it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

OzCam wrote: »
    Added to Calendar. Pity it's the Salute! weekend, I won't be able to make it.

Ah sure, what are you gonna do hmm??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

I'll be at Salute! unfortunately, looks good though, best of luck with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 367 ✭✭FunkBlaster87

Sounds great. Limited ammo are any of that malark?

• Advertisement

Sounds great. Limited ammo are any of that malark?

No limited ammo rules but there will be a strict no full auto rule throughout the weekend mate.

No limited ammo rules but there will be a strict no full auto rule throughout the weekend mate.

pefth...
    ...sissys!!!!

joe stodge wrote: »
    pefth...
    ...sissys!!!!

Its just to allow for a good flow during gameplay Joe

Its just to allow for a good flow during gameplay Joe

i'll allow it. just this once mind you!

i'll allow it. just this once mind you!

Thanks Joe, now that you agree we can move ahead.

• Advertisement

Thanks Joe, now that you agree we can move ahead.

yes. yes we can. any more info??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

I'm really liking the sounds of this, especially the semi only bit. If I can gather the funds I'll be there!

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

when will we get the story line. embassy seige or 24 style stuff i'd say. an embassy assault style game would be cool. by the way brian can i book myself in for the weekend of the 17th too. and how much is it so i cansave up:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Shanewalsh

corruption.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Perkina3

I am holidays that weekend but I presume you will hold other events such as this?? I would love to do a 2 day CGB scenario

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

I can't wait. this is going to be so cool. any pics of the bigger warehouse or is it a surprise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Count me in (work permitting) :)

SNAKEDOC wrote: »
    I can't wait. this is going to be so cool. any pics of the bigger warehouse or is it a surprise.

Its a surprise boss, its cool though. Don't worry.

We are going to be running test games for corruption tomorrow in the office block.See if there going to work out the way we want them to go!!Its gonna be sweet!!!:D:D:D

We are going to be running test games for corruption tomorrow in the office block.See if there going to work out the way we want them to go!!Its gonna be sweet!!!:D:D:D

Games are going great cant wait to test them with an extra 100 players and 20 zombies in between the madness!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭killerhitman

will there be places to charge batterys

will there be places to charge batterys

There will.

Roussel Uclaf an international company that deals in medical treatment came under surveillance by the bureau of genetic research and defence (B.G.R.D) back in 2009 when they received information that the Irish franchise had gone rogue and begun some form of genetic testing.

We are led to believe that they are trying to create some kind of super soldier, the only information found on the splinter group is the code name X51, there are unconfirmed reports that there may be ties with the C.I.A. All accusations however have been denied by the American organization.

The B.G.R.D have been planning a raid on the company premises for the last couple of months but have just recently received clearance to do so, the raid is planned for August the 27th. To avoid civilian bloodshed they are planning a night raid and the operation has been classified to top level agents, this operation has been codenamed Corruption.

For more information go to http://www.airsoftreloaded.ie/events.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

no dissarespect intented but you check out any the prices of the wkend events that happened recently or are upcoming?

no dissarespect intented but you check out any the prices of the wkend events that happened recently or are upcoming?

And how many of those events were held on an indoor site?

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    And how many of those events were held on an indoor site?

my point excaly,having a monoply on indoor they can charge what ya want but.....ah **** it nevermind not gettin attacked for asking a question

No what I was referring to is that their costs for running the site are higher so therfore the walk on fee will obviously (or so I thought) be higher.

Dread-Lock wrote: »
    No what I was referring to is that their costs for running the site are higher so therfore the walk on fee will obviously (or so I thought) be higher.

fair point, like said i just wanted answer to my inquires.thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Perkina3

Lads you going to be doing once a month every month?? Cn't make this month but wana try you guys out in this scenario!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Shanewalsh

Perkina3 wrote: »
    Lads you going to be doing once a month every month?? Cn't make this month but wana try you guys out in this scenario!!

Think its just this month buddy.

I did, in Fingal the weekend is €90 including a bag of bbs so its €80 for the whole weekend (just like ours) which I would say is a fair price considering the amount of over heads and marshalls we have to have on site.

Your talking about a whole weekend of themed airsoft in 2 huge buildings and their car parks in the middle of Tallaght, how much do you think we should charge for such a cool event?

Perkina3 wrote: »

We'll be doing it again mate but not for a few

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭kenny noscope

this is gonna be class but whats the deal with food do we bring are own, or get free food there or pay :rolleyes:

Two weeks from this day for corruption!

Just over in the warehouse there finishing off..Oh lads this is gonna be some weekend place is huge..looks deadly!!!:D

this is gonna be class but whats the deal with food do we bring are own, or get free food there or pay :rolleyes:[/QUO

You will be able to purchase hot food for the entire weekend..Big portions,not exspensive and his food is lovely!!:)

• Advertisement

Hey guys just to let you know we are down to our last ten spaces for Corruption.

So if you are intrested in going and havent booked in yet please send your details to events@airsoftreloade.ie

Nice ones lads!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

How many Zeds you got?

allanb49 wrote: »
    How many Zeds you got?

110 players 20 zombies:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Need more zombies :S

allanb49 wrote: »
    Need more zombies :S

Nah theres going to be enough to do with 120 people never mind 20 zombies we might get a few more but not much more..:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭OutsiderAkuma

Hey, just wondering, is there single night prices? with and without rented

Hey, just wondering, is there single night prices? with and without rented

Theres not I'm afraid dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 keith joyce recon sniper

just to ask is ther space for two more

just to ask is ther space for two more

Yeah there is man if you have your own gear!!

No rentals left!!

Let me know..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Has anyone been stocking up on flashlights, Glow sticks or night vision?

Ross_Mahon wrote: »
    Has anyone been stocking up on flashlights, Glow sticks or night vision?
    this is not a rave ross!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭goblin59

im currently looking at this and pondering

http://www.adverts.ie/234584/pro-audio/martin-atomic-3000-dmx-strobe-with-martin-detonator-controller/

could also use it for work :p

this is not a rave ross!!!!

Yeah Ross were not going to gods kitchen or anything!!

We have TORCHES not flashlights!!!yank!!!For sale..they are deadly 5 euro!:D

nice one do they go on ur gun ill be buying one cant wait for the weekend going to be crazy

yea have me own gear its not for me im already booked in for me mate has no gun

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement