Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CORRUPTION

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

nice one do they go on ur gun ill be buying one cant wait for the weekend going to be crazy

THey don't go on your gun I'm afraid Keith but you'll be grand
    yea have me own gear its not for me im already booked in for me mate has no gun

Unfortunately we have no rentals left mate

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

nice one do they go on ur gun ill be buying one cant wait for the weekend going to be crazy

bit o electrical tape will sort that out.

joe stodge wrote: »
    bit o electrical tape will sort that out.

Electrical tape sorts everything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 getz sniped

Im bringing my well L96 up to this and its going to be up for sale or trade if anyone is interested ill see ya there !!!!!!! :D

Im bringing my well L96 up to this and its going to be up for sale or trade if anyone is interested ill see ya there !!!!!!! :D

Good man, we get 10% of any sale :p. Only buzzin. See you then!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58 ✭✭Nemesis G.O.A.

Ross_Mahon wrote: »
    Has anyone been stocking up on flashlights, Glow sticks or night vision?

No, but there will b a supply of Thunder B kits on site ;) and I hear they're giving €5 off for the event, €30 for the starter kits instead of €35,first come first served. Co2 n shells the usual €1 each.

not long now lads!!!!!!!!!!

joe stodge wrote: »
    not long now lads!!!!!!!!!!

Its gonna be fun lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 getz sniped

OMG ITZ TODAY !!!!!!!:D

• Advertisement

OMG ITZ TODAY !!!!!!!:D

Just 8 hours now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Shanewalsh

Its going to be a long 8 hours. aaaaaaaaah :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭rossla

Friday was brilliant, Zombies were crazy mofo's, they were class, they should be there every week:D

rossla wrote: »
    Friday was brilliant, Zombies were crazy mofo's, they were class, they should be there every week:D

****ing amazing lads, freaked i had to go today. some of the best airsoft games i've ever played. those zombies were quality, i sersiouly can't get over how epic last night was. gaming for 10pm to 7 this morning and then back up at 10 am to start all over again.

you'll have to do it again, soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭robgti

i strongly agree zombies would be a great effect to the weekly cqb :) what a night last night was, the best time i had with airsoft yet, loving the DOUBLE TAP BABY!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

i just woke up an hour ago, still sore, but hey it was fun being a zombie :D glad we put on a good show, wont be able to make it tonight still knackered after only getting home at 9 this morning :P

• Advertisement

Amazing games last night lads, I had to fly home for tonight (wrecked) so I'll see you all in the morning

Guys the raffle winner will be announced Wednesday at 20:00, it will be announce in The Office Block thread, our facebook page and on our website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

It was a savage weekend!!
    I dropped by a while ago looking to kill more zombies, hehe!

No one is around, the quitters!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Epic weekend! Pity people left yesterday though

Ross_Mahon wrote: »
    Epic weekend! Pity people left yesterday though

Yeah, a lot of them just couldn't go on anymore.

• Advertisement

I was there troughout the night last night, about 5 0'clock we were playing protocol, I ran in to a dark office in front of my team, checked around and shouted "clear!!" then turned round to exit office and a zombie just jumped onto me out of a cupboard from above the door, f**king unreal, scared the s**t outta me,fair play to him. thats dedication

GET CARL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Dude, you have to get us the cctv footage from reception.
    We need to see the thunder b hitting the guy in the balls, it was ****ing hilarious!!

goodlad wrote: »
    We need to see the thunder b hitting the guy in the balls, it was ****ing hilarious!!

RFLMAO, I heard about that. I'll get the footage and slap it up here when I do.

I was there troughout the night last night, about 5 0'clock we were playing protocol, I ran in to a dark office in front of my team, checked around and shouted "clear!!" then turned round to exit office and a zombie just jumped onto me out of a cupboard from above the door, f**king unreal, scared the s**t outta me,fair play to him. thats dedication

Yeah they were unreal man, the ould zombie games will definitely be a regular thing at The Office Block

goodlad wrote: »

Lol yea i was there for that, I didn't actually see it but funny ****

haha heard all the lads laughing at the from the corridor, shamed i missed it. Another funny moment was when an unamed person (Carl) accidentally shot the polish lad in reception and get warned, and then pointed his gun at dannys head hahahahahhahahahahh

lol i missed that

Did you get to see everyone v Carl during the day? We have videos and pictures coming soon. The poor chap wanted it so we granted his wish. one word madness

lol no, was that the dude who offered himself for target practice in his sleeping bag?

• Advertisement

DSCF2730.jpgDSCF2713.jpgDSCF2736.jpgDSCF2703.jpgDSCF2700.jpgDSCF2759.jpg

lol no, was that the dude who offered himself for target practice in his sleeping bag?

I think he did offer that, he was up for anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭goblin59

theres the part for the james boom grenades, one of the guys had the top snap off his.
    http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=VFC-PT-JBGCT&search=searchItem&rs=james%20boom&catid=&cat=

easy enough to replace.

goblin59 wrote: »
    theres the part for the james boom grenades, one of the guys had the top snap off his.
    http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=searchItem&item=VFC-PT-JBGCT&search=searchItem&rs=james%20boom&catid=&cat=

easy enough to replace.

oh yea cheers, I forgot about that, thanks

haha no problem.

Shanewalsh wrote: »
    haha heard all the lads laughing at the from the corridor, shamed i missed it. Another funny moment was when an unamed person (Carl) accidentally shot the polish lad in reception and get warned, and then pointed his gun at dannys head hahahahahhahahahahh

I missed that, what happened did Carl forget to put his gun on safe? I'm surprised Danny didn't kill him.

My favourite part of the whole weeken was when Bert and I were looking in one of the windows and there was a couple of lads and a downed zombie in the room.

All of a sudden "Someone" turned the lights off and just as they did three other zombie ran into the room and the one on the ground jumped up, all we heard was loads of screams and some guy trying to jump out the window when a zombie pulled him back in.

The lights came on, the zombies were walking out, everyone was dead and giggling.

Epic

When the two teams were fighting in the warehouse, Then the zombies were sent in and start jumping over cars at people in the dark and turning them too, Then the rules were changed that we were all working together and had to extract to the canteen within 5 mins, Everyone running out of the shutters firing back panicking, Was crazy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

Marshalling the respawn in the warehouse, looking up from my timer to see a zombie hopping across the warehouse with two tires around his waist lol

• Advertisement

Keegan wrote: »
    Marshalling the respawn in the warehouse, looking up from my timer to see a zombie hopping across the warehouse with two tires around his waist lol

lol i remember that, was funny as f**k, but did you see the chick zombie push him over so he started rolling around till he hit a wall:D:D:D:D comical

big thanks to the brian, gemma and bert for organising such an epic weekend and big thanks to danny for not loosing his head and pounding someone that man showed some serious restraint.

some of the most intense games i've ever paid. the atmosphere in those zombie games was intense espically when both buildings and the yard were in play, the moaning, the terror, the panic and sheer confusion. you know the zombies arent real but they could really scare the sh!t out of ya to a point where you couldn't react fast enough to deal with them.

the zombies are nearly as scary as brian with 2 KWA G36's both loaded with drum mags

My favourite part of the whole weeken was when Bert and I were looking in one of the windows and there was a couple of lads and a downed zombie in the room.

All of a sudden "Someone" turned the lights off and just as they did three other zombie ran into the room and the one on the ground jumped up, all we heard was loads of screams and some guy trying to jump out the window when a zombie pulled him back in.

The lights came on, the zombies were walking out, everyone was dead and giggling.

Epic

That was Jen on the ground and the other lads where hiding and using her as bait, perfect timing,

Doc hiding in a cupboard on the second floor in the office when people where checking the rooms and he jumped out.

I was down the hall waiting in another room, and all i heard was a zombie scream, then a guy scream then a full auto machine gun go off.

lol i remember that, was funny as f**k, but did you see the chick zombie push him over so he started rolling around till he hit a wall:D:D:D:D comical

Haha Phil was in the tires and then Kim (boobs) started rolling him. Did you see her arm during the night, all she had on was a small t-shirt

If you ever need zombies again give us a shout, Sorry couldnt make it back on saturday but was Dead tired after the previous night. Did Kim or Jen or Phil show up again?

allanb49 wrote: »
    Haha Phil was in the tires and then Kim (boobs) started rolling him. Did you see her arm during the night, all she had on was a small t-shirt

If you ever need zombies again give us a shout, Sorry couldnt make it back on saturday but was Dead tired after the previous night. Did Kim or Jen or Phil show up again?

Phil did mate, will defo give you guys a call again. You guys were smply amazing!

• Advertisement

Epic

That was me who got nailed trying to get out the window lol

That was me who got nailed trying to get out the window lol

Ha ha, that was epic man. You really looked scared ha ha

There was one point in the warehouse when i was hiding behind a car door looking towards the shutter when i zombie came up behind me and grabbed me and i got such a fright that hit my head off the car roof, luckily i had my lid on haha!

There was one point in the warehouse when i was hiding behind a car door looking towards the shutter when i zombie came up behind me and grabbed me and i got such a fright that hit my head off the car roof, luckily i had my lid on haha!

Your always doing stuff like that and hurting yourself man

Your always doing stuff like that and hurting yourself man

yeah i know haha, pain for pleasure.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement