Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CORRUPTION

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58 ✭✭Nemesis G.O.A.

joe stodge wrote: »
    big thanks to the brian, gemma and bert for organising such an epic weekend and big thanks to danny for not loosing his head and pounding someone that man showed some serious restraint.

Yeh, usually when someones barrel makes contact with the side of your head and they full auto you, its followed with profuse apologies and groveling not to be killed, not "I shot you!!!"......... W@NKER.........

A great weekend, many hilarious moments, several involving Carl "The Question" bb magnet, Thunder B wakeups and nut shots, and Zombies, be they jumping on people from the dark, dragging people through windows, fighting each other, or sobbing over a fallen zombiemate.......... Although, Adam n Brian chasing each other around the pillar in reception with pistols and the ensuing WWF style fight was a very very funny, sleep depravation, u gotta love it..............

I still want to know who was loosing their mind trying to get through the window on the ground floor and didnt spot me n my Socom through the crack in the cupboard door............check room.....clear......climb in window......get shot.....add frustration..........repeat.....4 times :D

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭rossla

Yep it was a brilliant weekend, all i need now to make it better is win the raffle to make up for my snapped gun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

It was great fun, the next one isn't that far away either.
    Yeh, usually when someones barrel makes contact with the side of your head and they full auto you, its followed with profuse apologies and groveling not to be killed, not "I shot you!!!"......... W@NKER.........

A great weekend, many hilarious moments, several involving Carl "The Question" bb magnet, Thunder B wakeups and nut shots, and Zombies, be they jumping on people from the dark, dragging people through windows, fighting each other, or sobbing over a fallen zombiemate.......... Although, Adam n Brian chasing each other around the pillar in reception with pistols and the ensuing WWF style fight was a very very funny, sleep depravation, u gotta love it..............

I still want to know who was loosing their mind trying to get through the window on the ground floor and didnt spot me n my Socom through the crack in the cupboard door............check room.....clear......climb in window......get shot.....add frustration..........repeat.....4 times :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

That was me trying to convince everyone that there was in fact someone in the cupboard! Nobody believed me and kept getting killed climbing in, I honestly thought i was going mad in the head, Then after about 20 mins one of the brave Polish dudes jumped in and opened it, Your there holding a piece of metal to shield yourself while we opened fire! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

It was great fun, the next one isn't that far away either.

When ya thinking of having the next one? :D

goodlad wrote: »
    When ya thinking of having the next one? :D

Lads the next corruption event will be held October 29 - 31 at The Office Block, Thats right, we're doing a zombie themed game on halloween (how predictable).

stay tuned for some more suprises

• Registered Users Posts: 39 silverhare

Next one at hallowe'en eh?
    Count me in!

That was a great weekend in spite of all my guns failing. New slide ordered for the ppk and the M4's back in action.... bwah hah hah hah hah ZOMBIES!!!!
    Big thanks to the Airsoft reloaded crew, it looks like all of your hard work paid off, epic.

Amazing play by all of the zombies, scared the bejeezus out of me several times. 10/10 for dedication to their roles.
    Zombies: You made the event what it was.

Yes they did, they were amazing. A lot of the zombies that were there that day are going to come back to the next one too.

Lads apolagies, I made a mistake in the last post.

The next Corruption event will be held on the October bank holiday weekend and we will have a single overnight costume event on halloween.

silverhare wrote: »
    Next one at hallowe'en eh?
    Count me in!

That was a great weekend in spite of all my guns failing. New slide ordered for the ppk and the M4's back in action.... bwah hah hah hah hah ZOMBIES!!!!
    Big thanks to the Airsoft reloaded crew, it looks like all of your hard work paid off, epic.

Amazing play by all of the zombies, scared the bejeezus out of me several times. 10/10 for dedication to their roles.
    Zombies: You made the event what it was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

More infected will be coming in October ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 653 ✭✭✭sean corcoran

that wasnt funny it really hurt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

By the sounds of what Seans telling me...

I missed out :(

Ayrtonf7 wrote: »

missed out ayrton missed out big time

Ayrtonf7 wrote: »

Sure the next one is October 22- 25 so you can go to that one. Sean are you making an appearance in the next one mate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

Sure the next one is October 22- 25 so you can go to that one. Sean are you making an appearance in the next one mate?
    whats the price on the next looks like im missing out:rolleyes:

roryk1 wrote: »
    whats the price on the next looks like im missing out:rolleyes:

Why you gonna miss out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

Why you gonna miss out?
    no im missing out cause i had to work for the last 1 will take holidays for the nxt 1 :p

roryk1 wrote: »
    no im missing out cause i had to work for the last 1 will take holidays for the nxt 1 :p

Ah, good man.

oh yeah defo book me in

Lads the raffle winners can be found: http://airsoftreloaded.ie/raffle.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Lads the raffle winners can be found: http://airsoftreloaded.ie/raffle.html

OMG.... Where the **** did i put my tickets....
    Will be home tuesday and the house i gonna get torn up till i find em.

goodlad wrote: »
    OMG.... Where the **** did i put my tickets....
    Will be home tuesday and the house i gonna get torn up till i find em.

Hunt them down man, poor Ross was there when we were doing the draw with around 6 strips in his hand and he won nothing. Lifes just not fair sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭rossla

lol stupid raffle

rossla wrote: »
    lol stupid raffle

i won an m4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

As this event is over im going to lock this thread before it decends into chaos.
    Congratualtions to the raffle winners sorry i missed it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement