Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor WAP not working

Options
  • 13-07-2010 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hello,

I just bought a Samsung Tocco lite and recieved my internet settings.

But every time I try facebook is times out, what should I do?

Thanks,
    GP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Spooky1666

Thats weird. I know this is obvious but first see if your getting any signal and wether or not its 3g. if that doesn't work try downloading the settings again and if all still doesn't work call meteor for help. You can give the customer care a ring or you can join their forum and ask there.( Maybe software glitch? check to see you have the latest firmware download for your phone.) Hope thats helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Glenshane Pass

Thanks for reply buddy. How do I check if its 3G?

It just keeps loading up really fast and then starts again, and so on. And then just times out.

2 bars of a signal, sometimes 4.

"No response" I just got now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Glenshane Pass

Got it, must be coverage, thanks!

Thanks for reply buddy. How do I check if its 3G?

It just keeps loading up really fast and then starts again, and so on. And then just times out.

2 bars of a signal, sometimes 4.

"No response" I just got now.

Opps sorry mate I just remembered the Samsung Tocco Lite doesnt support 3g. (By the way its speedy broadband signal and a little 3g sign would appear beside the signal bars on your phone if you were connected to it.) Did you buy the phone on meteor or did you switch networks? cus if u bought it from meteor it should be already working out of the box. Try getting mms settings aswell if you dont already have them. If it still doesnt work download the samsung pc suite and see if ur phone needs an update. heres the link:http://www.samsung.com/ie/consumer/detail/detail.do?tab=support&group=mobile-phones&dType=D&type=mobile-phones&menu=download&vType=R&model_nm=GT-S5230&model_cd=GT-S5230BDAXEN&subtype=touch-screen&mType=UM&prd_ia_cd=01015100&disp_nm=Tocco%20Lite&acc_ia_fl=.If after all doing all this and it still doesnt work I think u should call meteor. Best of Luck. Hope I can resolve your problem if u need any more help just let me know :)

Got it, must be coverage, thanks!

No problem. If you need anymore help just ask :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement