Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to change your name to Annon for certain posts?

Options
  • 13-07-2010 8:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

I saw a few people doing this just wondering how exactly you do it?!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I saw a few people doing this just wondering how exactly you do it?!

Anon posting is only allowed in a few forums, and it'll mean your post is pre-moderated before it shows. You'll also need to be logged out first.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,018 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Anonymous Posting

Some of the Forums allow for posters to post anonymously without revealing their Username, such as Personal Issues. To post Anonymously, you need to Log Out of Boards.ie, then post in the Forum as normal.

Posts made anonymously need to be certified by a Moderator before they are made visible. Please be patient waiting for your posts to appear. Some posts may be rejected if they are deemed suspicious or inappropriate, but all submitted posts are reviewed within a few hours, on average. At most, 24 hours.
    i should say 48 hours, tbh. And as Spear says only certain forums allow you to do this: all of which should say in that forum's charter if they do allow it. Personal Issues, Relationship Issues and Grieving do. I think Gentlemens Club and Ladies Lounge do also.

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055461510

Advertisement