Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT569 MA Public Affairs and Political Communication

Options
  • 13-07-2010 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Hi,

Have been offered a place on this course and it sounds really good especially the practical element to it. Was wondering if anyone had any experience of it. Would really appreciate before accepting.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Roro4Brit

thebullets wrote: »
    Hi,

Have been offered a place on this course and it sounds really good especially the practical element to it. Was wondering if anyone had any experience of it. Would really appreciate before accepting.

Thanks

The only experience I have is reading through a good few of the theses that were in the library from this course. I did the Marketing MSc but did my dissertation on Political Marketing - a super interesting area with huge scope for research.

Anyhow, the dissertations were all pretty concise, I think between 8-12 k words so I'm guessing that's the standard for this course. I'm guessing by your comments and the theses I read that there is a larger emphasis on the practical aspect.

I still have a huge interest in the area of political marketing and have many many articles / references to share so pm if you ever need anything. If you go for it, have fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 alanpartridge47

I have been accepted on the same course and I was just wondering when the internship starts in Seanad Eireann? I have been told it is the 2nd semester but was hoping somebody can confirm this for me..cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 thebullets

I have accepted my offer on this course also. Nearly sure its the first week in October because the internship lasts for the whole Masters. Its a primary reason as to why im accepting it. Should be good

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Raedwald

Hey have applied for both this course and Public Relations and am just wondering how long it took people to hear back about their application and any feedback would be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭CMBT

Can anyone here say how they found this course, am thinking of applying and just want some genuine feedback.

• Advertisement
Advertisement