Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mumford & Sons/Florence & The Machine

Options
  • 13-07-2010 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

will Mumford & Sons or Florence & The Machine be playing in Ireland anytime soon??

(i know they both played in Oxegen but i didnt bother go to that as its far too dear and far too much hassle)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

mumford and sons will be at electric picnic. after the reception theyve been getting at festivals so far this summer id expect them to play their own gigs sometime after that though, in a big enough venue too.

florence already had shows in the olympia so not sure if she'll be back for another while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Florence played in May and obviously just in Oxegen, she won't be back for a while.

Mumford and Sons played the Academy a few months ago. Hopefully they may be back at the end of the year, they were so good at Oxegen

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I could see Mumford playing the Olympia later on in the year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 culturevulture

I heard they were playing at open house in Belfast in September but checked website and they are not down on bill. Nice festival though Wilco doing only Irish date i think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

The title got me thinking that a gig with Mum opening for Flo at The O2 would be nice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Mumford and Sons would be a bit big to support Florence wouldn't they?

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭fonda

European and Uk tour announced yesterday and no Irish dates on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

The fact they didn't mention a future Irish gig at Oxegen makes me think they haven't got one planned, they only said after the reception they got they would be back. I think an Olympia date at the end of the year would makes sense

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭ems_12

Belfast festival Belsonic has Florence and the Machine, but no word of Mumford and Sons yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Did Mumford and Sons not play the Academy in March?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

There playing EP so they might add a date after that

Advertisement