Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iomega portable hard drive

• 13-07-2010 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

Bought this about 18months ago for a laptop that had XP but is nowbroken. Doesn't seem to get recognised in my new laptop. I have windows 7 now. But my work laptop (also XP) isn't picking it up either.
    So it doesn't seem as simpleas not being compatible with windows 7 but it's really annoying as it cost about Eur100 and I'veput LOADS music and photos on it. N either is it compatible with my Sony digi frame which really sucks!

Anyone have experience of these?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

've had the same problem. Mine decided one day not to be recognised anymore. I only bought it 6 months ago as well and it cost €90.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭paddles

Crap! Any recourse? Prob not i suspect!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭clancyoo7

there is an eu directive that there is a minimum 2 yr warranty on all electronic goods

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭paddles

thanks for that. Still have receipt- phew!

Advertisement