Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R.U.S.E

Options
  • 13-07-2010 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭

this looks pretty awesome, its due out septemper this year,
    loads of info, and videos here http://ruse.uk.ubi.com/

also there's a free weekend for multiplayer on steam starting thursday yey :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Played the beta and it seemed really shíte, didn't enjoy my time with it at all. You're better off just playing Company of Heroes instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

I took a dislike to the beta after a very short time. Perhaps the developers knew that the game needed work because they left plenty of time between the beta and the final release. Indeed, I can't recall a game that has had such a gap between developmental releases (Was it some time around Nov/ Dec 09?) and the scheduled release date.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

i'll give the free weekend a shot, after watching the all the videos on the site, some of them sounded apologetic and some sounded arrogant, though that could be just the french guy lol

cant go wrong with free weekend, even if it is multiplayer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

I played the beta with my cousin all the time. It was really worth checking out. I'm unlikely to buy it, but it was a kind of fun game to play with a friend one-on-one. I liked it as an RTS, but it ain't Company Of Heroes.
    Still, check it out guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

just had a few hours playing it single player (skirmish vs AI) seems fairly dull, it kept me going for a while but i cant see it lasting much longer in its current state. anyone else tried it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Played beta, didn't like it that much as it seemed to me the fastest clicker (like many RTS games) wins. Matches were over pretty fast. The single player game was fun though. I would try the full version as I am sure they have fixed many of the flaws. Will wait for reviews first :)

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Stevo105

UBIsoft game + DRM = fail

I'll never buy a ubisoft game again until they get rid of there "constant online" DRM

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Thought it was terrible IMO. Had the beta. Graphics were blurry, the gameplay and UI was crap. Then again, it was only a beta.

Advertisement