Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuition fees question

Options
  • 13-07-2010 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

Does the matainance grant cover Tuition fees?

I was last in college in 05/06 but did not finish the course and i am now returning to college as a mature student in a higher level course so i don't think i qualify for free fees. If anyone can help, please do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Does the matainance grant cover Tuition fees?

I was last in college in 05/06 but did not finish the course and i am now returning to college as a mature student in a higher level course so i don't think i qualify for free fees. If anyone can help, please do.

My understanding is that the grant does not cover tuition fee's though it does usually cover the €1,500 registration fee. I think you need to be at least 5 years out of college to qualify as a second chance student and thus qualify for free tuition.

Check here http://www.studentfinance.ie/

Advertisement