Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

YOUR fave Xbox 360 games of all time

• 13-07-2010 10:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 214 ✭✭

YOUR being the operative word, this is YOUR thread, and YOUR opinion is welcome!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

My opinion? the 360 isn't retro yet :pac:

There is an xbox forum however.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,216 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Final Fantasy VII. :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,784 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Bulletwitch!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 214 ✭✭twilightzone

o1s1n wrote: »
    Final Fantasy VII. :pac:

indeed, a great game! your trying to be comedic, however, just proves that ff7 is a masterpiece that you cant get out of your mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭marcuspheonix

yes there is an xbox forum twilight zone however i will respect your thread and reply. my list would go something like this-
    in no particular order

half life orange box
    dead space
    alan wake
    gears of war 1
    gears of war 2
    battlefield bc2
    red faction
    resi 5

plenty more that i cant think of now though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

All good 360 games are arcade/indie releases.

Discuss. :pac:

yes there is an xbox forum twilight zone however i will respect your thread and reply. my list would go something like this-
    in no particular order

half life orange box
    dead space
    alan wake
    gears of war 1
    gears of war 2
    battlefield bc2
    red faction
    resi 5

plenty more that i cant think of now though

i appreciate your politeness marcusphoenix. a fantastic selection of games. are you a professional gamer by any chance, you seem to have the greatest taste in games i have seen yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭Jack burton

indeed, a great game! your trying to be comedic, however, just proves that ff7 is a masterpiece that you cant get out of your mind

No it proves that FFVII is a solid game but it is the most overrated game of all time, The only reason its gets such love is because most people were rpg virgins going into it and the graphics were great at the time

If everybody played FFVI instead it would have its own films and stuff now aswell, which it deserves because its possibly the best game in the entire series

All good 360 games are arcade/indie releases.

Discuss. :pac:

i must disagree. alan wake, gears of war 1 and 2, oblivion, fallout 3, red dead, so many fantastic games

i appreciate your politeness marcusphoenix. a fantastic selection of games. are you a professional gamer by any chance, you seem to have the greatest taste in games i have seen yet

eh cheers! not a professional gamer, would love to be though! some games i forgot to add are-

batman arkham asylum
    borderlands
    ghostbusters
    dead rising(although flawed)
    the darkeness

• Advertisement

No it proves that FFVII is a solid game but it is the most overrated game of all time, The only reason its gets such love is because most people were rpg virgins going into it and the graphics were great at the time

If everybody played FFVI instead it would have its own films and stuff now aswell, which it deserves because its possibly the best game in the entire series

like i said, your opinion is welcome here. a fair point, and you get a bonus point for being named after one of the coolest dudes in cinema history

please can we leave the ff7 discussion rest. i like it, millions like it, some people dislike it. this discussion is about xbox 360 games

eh cheers! not a professional gamer, would love to be though! some games i forgot to add are-

batman arkham asylum
    borderlands
    ghostbusters
    dead rising(although flawed)
    the darkeness

great choices! a TRUE gamer is amongst us!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,784 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

360 game. In this forum. Is nothing sacred?

please can we leave the ff7 discussion rest. i like it, millions like it, some people dislike it. this discussion is about xbox 360 games

you're right. everyone needs to realise we are ff7 fans, and they need to live with that

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    360 game. In this forum. Is nothing sacred?

add an opinion if you wish. if not, leave us to discuss games in peace.

Master of the Universe

apparantly not.

I might as well join in on the madness.

PS3 ROXORZ, NOOBS! I KNOWS COZ I R PROFESSIONAL GAMER

Coldplay suck! Zeppelin Rule!

haha, I'm not named after him I am him!

But at least I'll leave a beautiful corpse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Wtf is in the water in A&R today?!

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Coldplay suck! Zeppelin Rule!

thats a very welcome opinion!:)

haha, I'm not named after him I am him!

But at least I'll leave a beautiful corpse

great games, have you played red faction?

Master of the Universe

Anyone going to see Robert Plant in November? I've already seen him twice, so not sure whether to go or not seeing as I haven't heard any of the new material yet.

apparantly not.

I might as well join in on the madness.

PS3 ROXORZ, NOOBS! I KNOWS COZ I R PROFESSIONAL GAMER

a professional speller you are not. your statement is evidence of that.

Anyone going to see Robert Plant in November? I've already seen him twice, so not sure whether to go or not seeing as I haven't heard any of the new material yet.

yes i will be there, saw him four times, once with alison krauss

Dont think its for me man.

I plan on getting some prostitutes and cocaine some random night if anyone wold liek to join me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I just wanted to come into A&R and pretend I understood one of Retros rants about some obscure game from the tibetan foot hills.Why is the 360 ruining my fun :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

Favourite 360 game?
    Hmmmmm Uncharted 2! :confused:

I'm off to see him.

I'm a professional gamer. I get paid in praise for beating Megaman 2 on demand.

• Advertisement

Gun of the Uncharted 2: Little Planet is a great game

Advertisement